Poe & McCoy = starting defensive tackles for the Panthers

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
i'd still take McCoy/Poe over Collins/Woods.
You have to understand that might not be the pier. Which is a solid pass rusher. Put them in with the solid run stopper
McCoy. Just because we signed the two don’t mean they’ll play together

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We have four defensive tackles. You can pair them up anyway that works. Just because we sign to does it mean you’ll be playing side by side all the time. I love it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Our defense of ends are so much better than what the numbers say. Now that we can get a middle rush. The quarterback can’t step up I see more sack coming

quickccc

Reaction score
I guess she just didn’t read what I said correctly. We now have a solid rotation. Yes woods is the rotational

i guess she did not read that i was actually agreeing with her point and reinterating what was said.
oh well, i know next time to save that energy elsewhere .... LOL :p

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Seems like we’re having two different conversations, from what I gathered you started off by basically saying Kuechley is washed up & had to retire, and Jaylon’s season wasn’t that good because they had virtually identical stats & now I have no idea what you’re saying.

Really? Where did I say anything like that?

I never said anything like that.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
i guess she did not read that i was actually agreeing with her point and reinterating what was said.
oh well, i know next time to save that energy elsewhere .... LOL :p
Most people that know me know I use speak and text. Because of neuropathy. LOL I know she funny