Points were valid?

BHendri5

Reaction score
So were T.O.'s points valid or not? Have the league caught up to what JG does as an OC? Do we need to have a more flexibility in the offense?

Do T.O. need get his hands on the ball as much as possible?
Yes, to all of the questions, and we need to have Romo look more for Roy as well, especially while Witten is somewhat hampered with the ribs, also give Curtis and Bennett more action on pass plays.

We have a lot of weapons but some are more potent than others, like WOW, Witten, Owens and Williams. Barber's potency is on par with those 3, we really need to kick the OL in the rear because we should never struggle running the ball, or protecting Romo.

Does everyone feel better NOW!!! I do, because I will not be reading a week long of posts hating on T.O.

Did anyone listen to Carlos Polk's past game interview? He is the type of guy we need on special teams, his attitude towards special teams is great and he needs to be on the roster from now on, I can forsee him if he stays as becoming a special teams captain. He basically said that he sadi to the ST, that this is our time to shine this is our job let's go do it. (Paraphrasing)

FCBarca

Reaction score
Regardless of what T.O. has said or might say, it's been clear since late last year that Garrett has not done a good job of adjusting to what the defense does...Particularly when they double up T.O...Perhaps it was previously a personnel issue before but with Roy on the other side, not sure what the excuse can be...Running game has to get unhinged too which makes Kosier's absence all the more difficult

Bizwah

Reaction score
We scored over 20 points in every single game we had before the Romo injury. We moved the ball and scored points. We had 14, 13, and 14 without Romo. Yes, we had 14 against Wash...but it should've been more.

We've been ok on offense. TO's problem is the fact that TO's stats aren't as eye-popping.

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
I'm still a little nervous about Garrett's playcalling. He's far too in love with the shotgun for my tastes, Romo pinkie or not.