Poll: Cowboys vs Steelers, who gets the win?

Can the Cowboys win without two pass rushers out???

• Cowboys Win

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Steelers Win

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Cowboys Lose

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • Steelers Lose

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • We need to just tank for a top college player!

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cowboys are heading into this game with a 2-2 record, the Steelers are heading in with a 3-1 record after coming off a loss. Who will win???

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm using reverse psychology here and picking the Steelers to win, because every time I pick something, the opposite happens!! :grin:
Dear you're describing my entire being on this blog, I'm not really a negative guy, but it's a lot of REVERSE psychology I use. I'll explain in detail at a later time!!!!! lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who can handle a running QB better and who is playing at home and who has the better pass rushers? Sounds like a Steelers win.
The Steelers can handle our running QB better???? We sure won't be able to stop theirs, yup they're at home, those yellow crazy towels will be waving crazy!

stinkface

Reaction score
The Steelers can handle our running QB better???? We sure won't be able to stop theirs, yup they're at home, those yellow crazy towels will be waving crazy!
Who can handle a running QB better (not us) and who is playing at home (not us) and who has the better pass rushers (not us), but I see your point as Dak is a slow as turtle right now.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I’m not optimistic given our depleted defense and the Steelers pass rush. Plus they have a real home field advantage, especially at night. I’ll be thoroughly impressed and might start to believe if we pull out a win. But I’m not expecting it.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who can handle a running QB better (not us) and who is playing at home (not us) and who has the better pass rushers (not us), but I see your point as Dak is a slow as turtle right now.
Man me and you combined are faster than Dak lol, it's painful trying to watch him avoid the rush

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m not optimistic given our depleted defense and the Steelers pass rush. Plus they have a real home field advantage, especially at night. I’ll be thoroughly impressed and might start to believe if we pull out a win. But I’m not expecting it.
Play well and pull off one there, then come out the next week and look like a completely different team, seen this all before!! :confused:

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Tomlin will out-coach the Antiquated Fossil we have at HC.

Fields will run for 2 and pass for 1 TD

Talon Austin will score a TD on his former team.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Cowboys defense struggles heavily against running QBs. Stevie Wonder could see how this game is going to go.