Poll: Cowboys vs Steelers, who gets the win?

Can the Cowboys win without two pass rushers out???

• Cowboys Win

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Steelers Win

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Cowboys Lose

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • Steelers Lose

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • We need to just tank for a top college player!

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
To me it will come down to the DE's again we dont know what Tank and Micah have been covering up/ causing on the edges..we are about to find out...then do our OT's continue to get abused or do they stand up and give the steelers a fight...i can see how the Cowboys win I'm not saying its not a dream scenario.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Meeting up with some friends to watch the game. One is a Steelers fans, she may be the only one for the Steelers. Though one other person said they will try to make it.
At least 3 Dallas fans, supposed to be 2 more, if they make it. Possibly a few more.
A Philly fan said he would be there to support the Steelers.
Not sure if our GB fan will be there pulling for the Steelers or not.

A Dallas fan (kind of) said he may root for the Steelers just to be a contrarian. He really does not follow football all that much though as he says he does. I told him if he does, no more financial advice, and to find someone else to do his taxes. :laugh:

The Steelers fan has drink bets with someone. Her and I will bet a few drinks on other stupid stuff. But she said I have a knack for winning, so best not to bet me.
Though she has won at times.

Hopefully we win to make it a fun night. She has already talked trash when the Steelers won, Dallas lost. When the Steelers lost to Indy, I did not give any payback, yet.
Will see her tonight, may need to talk some trash. :muttley:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m picking Pittsburgh.

I think their strengths are a bad matchup for Dallas’ weaknesses

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Meeting up with some friends to watch the game. One is a Steelers fans, she may be the only one for the Steelers. Though one other person said they will try to make it.
At least 3 Dallas fans, supposed to be 2 more, if they make it. Possibly a few more.
A Philly fan said he would be there to support the Steelers.
Not sure if our GB fan will be there pulling for the Steelers or not.

A Dallas fan (kind of) said he may root for the Steelers just to be a contrarian. He really does not follow football all that much though as he says he does. I told him if he does, no more financial advice, and to find someone else to do his taxes. :laugh:

The Steelers fan has drink bets with someone. Her and I will bet a few drinks on other stupid stuff. But she said I have a knack for winning, so best not to bet me.
Though she has won at times.

Hopefully we win to make it a fun night. She has already talked trash when the Steelers won, Dallas lost. When the Steelers lost to Indy, I did not give any payback, yet.
Will see her tonight, may need to talk some trash. :muttley:
What a loser, you'll spend time with a Steeler but you won't even spend time with me, I knew there was something funny about you, now you put it out the for the world to see. Have a nice life, and nice thoughts!!

bigE79

Reaction score
I said Cowboys win. Because we have too many doom and gloom fans. :popcorn:
It's not doom and gloom when you compare the two and understand they have a much better team especially on defense and offensive line, their QB is fast as hell and our biggest problem on defense is stopping the run..Im the biggest Steeler hater around, dating back to sb13,but even I don't see a path to victory in this game.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's not doom and gloom when you compare the two and understand they have a much better team especially on defense and offensive line, their QB is fast as hell and our biggest problem on defense is stopping the run..Im the biggest Steeler hater around, dating back to sb13,but even I don't see a path to victory in this game.
He just likes to complain that fans on here complain!!! He's easy to see through lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a loser, you'll spend time with a Steeler but you won't even spend time with me, I knew there was something funny about you, now you put it out the for the world to see. Have a nice life, and nice thoughts!!
You have not seen what she looks like. :thumbup:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was not all that serious about it.