Twitter: Pollard and Zeke snap share yesterday is how it should be

Mr_437

Reaction score
Zeke should be situational. He has the least burst and he breaks the least tackles. Goaline RB is what I see because he does have a knack for getting in the endzone or getting that short yardage 1st down.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Nah, I think they need to let the game dictate how the ratio should go

Yeah I don't know why this is so hard. There are defenses that can handle Pollard better than they can handle Zeke.. Two of them play in the division.. But they should never go into any game with some predetermined ratio.. You got two good players.. Play 'em both.. and when one is ballin feed him and spell him with the other.. And when both are ballin.. well enjoy the victory cigar after the game..

zeke21

Reaction score
They don’t do well in packages when they’re both on the field for whatever reason. I saw a report on it earlier via a tweet.
That is more about Moore not being able to scheme for runs at all.. our run play book is pathetic.. Fix the OC and have these two in the backfield.. and we won't be worrying about Dak so much.

Mark

Reaction score
It's amazing what ANY organization - sports, or otherwise - can accomplish when no one cares who gets the credit.

It's finally dawning on this team that it's okay - and the IDEAL thing - to utilize all the team's collective skills...from man #1 to #53. Without regard to who has the big contracts, perceived "prestige," etc.

Yesterday, the Dallas Cowboys found out that an overflowing feed trough is set before them, and there's MORE than enough for EVERYBODY to eat big -- on offense, defense & special teams. The Vikings win was a masterclass in TEAMWORK, one I pray won't be forgotten the rest of the way.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think Zeke will get more touches as he builds back from injury BUT I think they should both be on the field more. I thought our first TD showed how effective they can both be. Zeke made good yards, Pollard couldn't run it in and Zeke came with the power to convert.

For me they both can compliment each other. I agree that Pollard has been underutilised thus far but I'd like to see them both used better.

that’s the only thing we need zeke for. Short yardage and close GL. Then maybe some mop up and spell duty.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Line up Zeke as a FB and TP as a HB, sometimes give it to Zeke, other times to TP and let Zeke block for him.

Defense won't even know what hit them.