Twitter: Pollard - Game-Time Decision

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I said as much in the draft forum . Was soundly vetoed . Well I think against the Giants we get away with the two headed attack of Clement & Hardy . Play Zeke as little as possible
Just heard Jones suggest Elliott will play and Pollard might. I agree, I'd sit both a game or two. WFT looks to have a short week because of the outbreaks.

RonWashington

Reaction score
They are talking Pollard as a diversion with that injury he may sit rest of the regular season . Zeke needs a breather , give Clement 20 touches Hardy a handful and get the passing game going

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I wouldn't count on Pollard. He sounds too iffy. I'm preparing to see Zeke and Clement running the rock with some CeeDee and Dak sprinkled in there a few times. Dak doesn't seem to have anymore designed runs but when the opportunity arises he should go for it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Pollard needs to rest another week. Maybe 2. Bringing him back for the cards game would be great.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Unless seeding is on the line once we clinch we should be resting players and don’t be shocked if we have losses to division foes. We have the cards and then wft and egirls. I see a perhaps all out effort to beat the cards if we can move up in seeding and not sure about how it’s working out.

Elliot is getting healthier by the week. Pollard is going to be gimpy. Would like to see what he can do if he wants to go. He tore it while running and never slowed down. Pain killing injections may work for him..

CWR

Reaction score
Unless seeding is on the line once we clinch we should be resting players and don’t be shocked if we have losses to division foes. We have the cards and then wft and egirls. I see a perhaps all out effort to beat the cards if we can move up in seeding and not sure about how it’s working out.

Elliot is getting healthier by the week. Pollard is going to be gimpy. Would like to see what he can do if he wants to go. He tore it while running and never slowed down. Pain killing injections may work for him..

Seeding may very well be on the line, but we need to be able to beat the Giants without Zeke or TP.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Don’t know what his actual prognosis is but if it’s a partial tear I’d be worried about completely tearing it.

Creeper

Reaction score
Its not like Pollard is going to get 20-25 carries. He'll get 10 runs and a couple of passes at most.

Zman5

Reaction score
Start using Clement. Clement was the EaGirls' third down back during their SB run. He knows how to pick up blitzes and is good at catching passes. I think he had something like 100 yards receiving vs NE in the SB. Get Smith and Hardy some reps too and see what they can do in case we need them during the playoffs.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Just hold him out until the Arizona Cardinals game. He's not needed vs the Giants or WFT. Let him get as close to 100٪ as possible before the playoffs.

ultron

Reaction score
If he can play with a torn plantar fascia- I’ll be thoroughly impressed, but it is a contract year for him and there’s probably quite a bit of $ on the line.

Carson

Reaction score
If he can play with a torn plantar fascia- I’ll be thoroughly impressed, but it is a contract year for him and there’s probably quite a bit of $ on the line.
He is still under contact next year