Pollard motioned for a breather on the first drive

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that. I've been told on here when Zeke does that that it's not a good thing. Pollard's first start and he pulls something like that. I suppose we should cut him.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I'm going to get the drive started, let someone else take over in the middle, then I'm going to score the touchdown. Yah, me!

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that. I've been told on here when Zeke does that that it's not a good thing. Pollard's first start and he pulls something like that. I suppose we should cut him.

Tony Pollard can score a TD on just about every snap. Put some respect on his name. :angry:

RonWashington

Reaction score
Looks like Malik is the new starter.

I thought Malik on that swing pass made the end zone . Thought for sure Dak would feed him on the next play from the one but no Ferguson goes into a Billy Bobs one act play with Schultz . Very inventive end zone routine .

:flagwave:

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
How do you think he has those long runs? His tank is always empty. Zekes been a work horse his whole career. Thats why he doesn't run full speed
every play.

mldardy

Reaction score
So what

gimmesix

Reaction score
I thought Malik on that swing pass made the end zone . Thought for sure Dak would feed him on the next play from the one but no Ferguson goes into a Billy Bobs one act play with Schultz . Very inventive end zone routine .

:flagwave:

I thought it was Hendershot at first because I didn't think Schultz would go along with that celebration.

gimmesix

Reaction score

So you want a back who takes himself out of games when we're heading toward an important opening score and we've only got an untested rookie behind him?

You should know from all the times Elliott has been blasted for that that it's selfish, proof of bad character, proof that a player shouldn't be a starter, etc.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I thought it was Hendershot at first because I didn't think Schultz would go along with that celebration.

Yes Schultz was Bud Abbott to Lou Costello Ferguson . The Cowboys have three and really four pass catching tight ends it’s amazing . I’m waiting for someone on this forum to list TE as a need next April .

:huh:

gimmesix

Reaction score
Don't understand why fans can openly citicize players in the Fan Zone and this thread gets moved to the Overtime Zone.

mldardy

Reaction score
So you want a back who takes himself out of games when we're heading toward an important opening score and we've only got an untested rookie behind him?

You should know from all the times Elliott has been blasted for that that it's selfish, proof of bad character, proof that a player shouldn't be a starter, etc.
I don't care if went out after the first play or the 22nd play. You are really grasping at nothing and telling me more of nothing. In other words this is a nothing burger.

gimmesix

Reaction score
I don't care if went out after the first play or the 22nd play. You are really grasping at nothing and telling me more of nothing. In other words this is a nothing burger.

Nah, I'm messing around with a stupid criticism that Elliott has received on this board. I see nothing wrong with a back taking himself out of the game when he feels that he needs to. In fact, it's a smart way to do it. Who knows better than the player when he needs to take a breather?

It was aimed at those who love to criticize everything Elliott does while acting like Pollard walks on water. Calling for a breather is just something our backs are allowed to do and clearly not exclusive to Elliott or some kind of sign of weakness or bad attitude, etc.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Yes Schultz was Bud Abbott to Lou Costello Ferguson . The Cowboys have three and really four pass catching tight ends it’s amazing . I’m waiting for someone on this forum to list TE as a need next April .

:huh:
If you want to be amazed just grab a chair and open a thread.