Twitter: Pollard out

morasp

Reaction score
Hardy about to go off
I thought he was a good UDFA pick up.

Overview
Lower-level running back with upper-level change of direction talent and lower-body balance. Hardy does a nice job of pressing the line of scrimmage before unleashing rhythmic, explosive cuts according to his reads. He has a tendency to do too much at times and will need to be more willing to shut a run down and move to the next one against NFL speed. He's quicker than fast, but his elusiveness, power and contact balance are all transferable traits into the league. A meniscus injury from 2018 could be a concern for teams, but he has the pure talent to become a committee back if the medicals check out.
Strengths
  • Short but compact with well-built legs.
  • Offseason work ethic is key to his success.
  • Rhythmic runner with vision and patience.
  • Keeps run tight off the blocker's hip.
  • Steep jump-cuts and subtle wiggle at his disposal.
  • Explosive through his cuts.
  • Built with powerful trunk to drive through tackle tries.
  • Ridiculous balance and drive through contact.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
First 8 games are far in the distance my friend. That Zeke doesnt exist anymore. How about the last 6 weeks? According to the experts this morning it is the worst stretch of his career.
Weird way of admitting your inaccuracies.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Considering the injury, not sure how anyone could have expected otherwise. Glad Zeke is still on the active roster.
He'll be more than likely out the rest of the season.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Weird way of admitting your inaccuracies.

The comment was "come to expect".

When was the last time your hero averaged 4.4 yards in a game? The last 6 weeks he is averaging under 4 ypc. :muttley:

Are you proud of the "worst stretch in his career"?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not the way the passing game has been lately. They’ll be in a lot of 2nd and 10 with 3 and out to follow.

Looks like you cant read an injury report.

Are you suggesting we feature the horrid Zeke and our terrible run game. Heck our best running back is out as well.

JustChip

Reaction score
Another guy that cant read an injury report.
Another guy that’s too ingrained to a position that’s he unable or unwilling to consider anything but his point of view. Being committed to a position or an idea is admirable; being unwilling to consider other possibilities is a weakness. I made ZERO statement about why they’ve been unable to pass consistently, only that they have’t been able to. Injuries factor in, but I don’t believe they’re the sole reason. If the injuries are the sole factor, then they’ll come out today and pass for 150 yards in the 1st half, score on 1/2 their drives and have a 3rd down conversion rate north of 75%.

quickccc

Reaction score
what very rare opportunity pollard has had to start and display full potential , it hasn't worked out for him ... ineffective OL or self injury

Bummer :facepalm:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The comment was "come to expect".

When was the last time your hero averaged 4.4 yards in a game? The last 6 weeks he is averaging under 4 ypc. :muttley:

Are you proud of the "worst stretch in his career"?
How old are you?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Another guy that’s too ingrained to a position that’s he unable or unwilling to consider anything but his point of view. Being committed to a position or an idea is admirable; being unwilling to consider other possibilities is a weakness. I made ZERO statement about why they’ve been unable to pass consistently, only that they have’t been able to. Injuries factor in, but I don’t believe they’re the sole reason. If the injuries are the sole factor, then they’ll come out today and pass for 150 yards in the 1st half, score on 1/2 their drives and have a 3rd down conversion rate north of 75%.

First off, the statement that the passing game hasnt been good is incorrect. Its been inconsistent.

The reasons for the inconsistencies have been injuries. Specifically to Lamb and Cooper and the Oline. All of which are NOW healthy and ready to go.

So I dont see any relevance at all in your comment.

You are actually surmising that they would be dumb to depend on the passing game. I guess you will learn a valuable lesson today.

quickccc

Reaction score
He's easily one of most explosive quick sx players - and only one in our backfield capable of such ...