Twitter: Pollard questionable for Thursday

MikeB80

Reaction score
bunch of misinformation overblown about zeke this year,..hes 4th in carries this year in the entire NFL, also stays into block and goes out in patterns, hes a 3 down back.. odd he has so many carries tapping out all the time.., ..

his new deal just makes him target and not much of whats being talked about is close to true.. having a down year for ZEKE , yes but 6th in rushing so far and under utilized in a lot of games do to heavy passing getting behind etc..Zeke leads the NFL in carries going on 4 years now, im pretty sure hes allowed a break here and there..

if theres one thing he can do is carry the load.. how many snaps does pollard take from zeke? 10-12 per game..wow zeke sure is going to suffer lmao

Pollard wont really be missed for game unless zeke gets hurt..the coaches are trying to utilize pollard more is the only reason zeke has been ok coming off the field a few extra snaps a game..we can easily use Austin for the pass game in pollards place and give Olalwlae 3 carries..problem solved..

how many games has zeke missed due to injury..ill wait ZERO

umm I love zeke and wanted him paid. Im not knocking him but he has been taking himself out during drives recently. Im not sure if he has been sick or battling an injury or something but he has been.

and more importantly you can't go into a game with one running back. thats insanity.

blueblood70

Reaction score
umm I love zeke and wanted him paid. Im not knocking him but he has been taking himself out during drives recently. Im not sure if he has been sick or battling an injury or something but he has been.

and more importantly you can't go into a game with one running back. thats insanity.
no more then other years..hes a 3 down back but its more noticeable because he got paid and hes under the microscope..its natural but his caries are 4th in the league this year..hes till on the field A LOT!

we can use Tavon in place of pollard and olalwlae for some runs..its like what 12-15 saps pollard is getting.. thats not hard to replace...I get your point but zeke can as he has always done take the ball all game..im sure the have a plan just in case..not sure who

Tommy

Reaction score
Pollard is embracing the tank as well, I see. Why should you keep going in this busted season? What’s the end goal here? Stats? Pride? NFC East title? Super Bowl and Deep playoff run are both out of the picture, might as well let these players sit out the rest of the season and tank.
Or...

Maybe he actually does have a hurt ankle.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Zeke has 227 carries this year.

The league leader is Nick Chubb with 238.

you forgot the word i used at the end of the sentence, lately.

The last 3 games he has tapped out in the middle of drives more than usual and I also speculated that maybe he was sick or battling a minor injury that has been flaring up.

Don't worry I am not attacking zeke in any way, you can put your zeke socks and jammies on and tuck yourself in happily.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
No he's not. Weber and Jordan Chunn are the two backs on the practice squad. If the Cowboys call up either, my money's on Chunn. He played special teams in the season opener before getting cut from the 53.

I thought I remembered him getting put on IR. I guess I remembered wrong.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Tavon Austin is essentially the third string running back. Just have to get more creative for the running packages.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Jamize Olawale has a roster spot and I've yet to figure out why.

There are lots of ways I'd like to see Olawale used.

But the mystery to me is how we could pay significantly for him and not use him *a second year in a row*. The first time, ok, some players don't work out. But how could they do it *again*?

Zman5

Reaction score
Cobb has been used as a rob in GB at times. Pollard’s 5 snaps can be covered by Cobb and Austin.

jay94

Reaction score
Our best back is out for the game. Oh no. Luckily running back is the least important position. Someday Cowboys fans will get out of the 90s.