Reaction score
lol @ the team playin so much faster for garcia.WOW

thats why the lions are going nowhere.

fortdick

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
who cares, the guy is a mammoth bust

David

That is like saying Carr is a bust because he plays for Southern Utah Baptist instead of a NFL team.

TheHustler

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
who cares, the guy is a mammoth bust

David

He looked pretty good in the game I thought. Roy Williams fell down on the INT. He was getting zero time in the pocket, they have a LG at RT. I think he can play.

TheHustler

Reaction score
stilltheguru said:
lol @ the team playin so much faster for garcia.WOW

thats why the lions are going nowhere.

Yeah, that was brutal. Coaching up the WRs for when Garcia enters the game. Seems like they are setting Joey up for failure.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
TheHustler said:
I think he can play.

you'd be one of the major minority then...the guy has been dreaful since he came in the league

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
TheHustler said:
Yeah, that was brutal. Coaching up the WRs for when Garcia enters the game. Seems like they are setting Joey up for failure.

:rolleyes:

yeah, that worked wonders didnt it?

David

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Bottom line, Harrington in what, his 3rd or 4th season? .... has been erratic and very inconsistant to say the least. And I am being kind about it.

fortdick

Reaction score
Give the guy a break! He is playing in Detroit, fer pete's sake! This is like saying Carr is a bust, even though he has never been given the opportunity to play anything other than tackling dummy!

Garcia is doing no better.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
fortdick said:
Give the guy a break! He is playing in Detroit, fer pete's sake! This is like saying Carr is a bust, even though he has never been given the opportunity to play anything other than tackling dummy!

Garcia is doing no better.

I wouldnt want Carr or Harrington, but especially not Harrington

you can put him anywhere you want and it wont matter...the guy just sux throwing the football

David

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
To bad for Harrington. Hope things work out for him one day. I would much rather see a POS like Eli Manning be a bust and failure then Harrington that is for sure.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
I wouldnt want Carr or Harrington, but especially not Harrington

you can put him anywhere you want and it wont matter...the guy just sux throwing the football

David

No, he doesn't suck. But he ain't or wasn't worth the 3rd pick overall they spend on him.

I have watched his whole career, and Joey doesn't get any help with talent around him. He is just about average QB, and playing with no talent most of the time, makes him less than average.

If you only see the stats, then I guess he does suck. What Detroit needs is someone like BP. Someone that really cleanup that team. They have reputation of worst practice team in the league. Which shows up on gameday.

But being that you know that Zimmer sucks, I am sure you know better about QBs too :p:

jem88

Reaction score
I think Harrington has had enough chances to show what he can do. He's looking like a bust at this point.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
No, he doesn't suck. But he ain't or wasn't worth the 3rd pick overall they spend on him.

I have watched his whole career, and Joey doesn't get any help with talent around him. He is just about average QB, and playing with no talent most of the time, makes him less than average.

If you only see the stats, then I guess he does suck. What Detroit needs is someone like BP. Someone that really cleanup that team. They have reputation of worst practice team in the league. Which shows up on gameday.

But being that you know that Zimmer sucks, I am sure you know better about QBs too :p:

I've seen him play enough and seen how he throws the ball to know the guy just isnt that good...very very erratic in terms of accuracy, despite playing in an offense thats QB friendly andmakes average QB's into high comp% throwers

my view on Zimmer is never going to change either, because he just cant figure out how to consistently pressure opposing QB's...we have a game here or there where we bother QB's or get a few knockdowns, then consistently go games on end without hardly touching an opposing QB...this will never be a dominant defense until they rush the QB with consistency, and Parcells said so himself this week (again)

David

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
I've seen him play enough and seen how he throws the ball to know the guy just isnt that good...very very erratic in terms of accuracy, despite playing in an offense thats QB friendly andmakes average QB's into high comp% throwers

my view on Zimmer is never going to change either, because he just cant figure out how to consistently pressure opposing QB's...we have a game here or there where we bother QB's or get a few knockdowns, then consistently go games on end without hardly touching an opposing QB...this will never be a dominant defense until they rush the QB with consistency, and Parcells said so himself this week (again)

David

Great post. I hope you are wrong about Harrington. But you are right about Zimmer.