Popups when mouseing over topics..

Jimmie

Reaction score
Is it possible to disable this? Thing is very annoying when im going down the forum to see what other topics there are...

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jimmie said:
Is it possible to disable this? Thing is very annoying when im going down the forum to see what other topics there are...

I do not care for that either...I do not know if it is standard with the new VB3 software or if it can be changed.

I have learned to put my mouse cursor in the far right of the screen while using the wheel mouse.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I do not care for that either...I do not know if it is standard with the new VB3 software or if it can be changed.

I have learned to put my mouse cursor in the far right of the screen while using the wheel mouse.
I love it. I can see wether or not i want to click without having to load the page. Great time saver...

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
It's a java applet. Some advertisers started using it as a way to get their ads in your face, very annoying indeed.

You could disable java but that would make surfing a hassle. myself I'd reccomend using Mozilla Firefox as it blocks ads such as those.

http://www.mozilla.org

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GTaylor said:
It's a java applet. Some advertisers started using it as a way to get their ads in your face, very annoying indeed.

You could disable java but that would make surfing a hassle. myself I'd reccomend using Mozilla Firefox as it blocks ads such as those.

http://www.mozilla.org

I use Opera at work...and have started to use FireFox at home.

They are very similar in many ways.

On BOTH I allow the cookies for this site and also have it set up so it does not block adds/pop ups on this site.

Everywhere else I let the pop up blocker do it's magic.