Porzingis being investigated for rape

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yikes. I just read that he is being investigated for rape in NY. Obviously that alone doesn’t mean that he actually did anything, but it’s one of the last things you ever want to have your name associated with.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/30/nypd-probing-rape-claim-against-former-knicks-star-kristaps-porzingis/
What if he’s innocent? Your post perpetuates the “Perception is reality” crap. Why post something like this? Does it make you feel good? I don’t get it. I really don’t.

bb721

Reaction score
What if he’s innocent? Your post perpetuates the “Perception is reality” crap. Why post something like this? Does it make you feel good? I don’t get it. I really don’t.

So let me get this straight. I posted that a major sports figure, who is now on the DALLAS Mavericks, is being investigated for a crime. I also mentioned that being investigated doesn’t mean that he has done anything wrong. It’s being reported on all major networks, sports sites etc. and you have a problem that I posted it here? And you think I did it to “make me feel good”? You’ve got issues that I’m not qualified to deal with.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. I posted that a major sports figure, who is now on the DALLAS Mavericks, is being investigated for a crime. I also mentioned that being investigated doesn’t mean that he has done anything wrong. It’s being reported on all major networks, sports sites etc. and you have a problem that I posted it here? And you think I did it to “make me feel good”? You’ve got issues that I’m not qualified to deal with.
Damn straight I have a problem with it. You posted it saying Porzingas being investigated for rape. You have no clue if he’s guilty or innocent yet you posted it. You are perpetuating something that very well could be false. Yeah, it makes you feel good.

JayFord

Reaction score
Wow !!!

Hopefully this isn’t true....but part of me thinks the Knicks didn’t mind trading him now

bb721

Reaction score
Damn straight I have a problem with it. You posted it saying Porzingas being investigated for rape. You have no clue if he’s guilty or innocent yet you posted it. You are perpetuating something that very well could be false. Yeah, it makes you feel good.

I’m not “perpetuating” anything. I posted that he is being investigated. Of course I have no idea if he is innocent or guilty. Is it your opinion that it shouldn’t even be mentioned here until his guilt or innocence is established? You can’t possibly be that dense.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Shut up, smh.

The poster made it clear he wasn’t claiming the report alone made KP guilty and yet you still find a way to be offended by the mere posting of the link snowflake?

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I'm a Mavs fan but IF he did this KP needs to be done playing in the NBA for good and to be banned from this country altogether.
The fact extortion has been mentioned, even admitted and this happened the same night he tore his ACL raises some legit questions but in a 50-50 he said she said I side with victims.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'm a Mavs fan but IF he did this KP needs to be done playing in the NBA for good and to be banned from this country altogether.
The fact extortion has been mentioned, even admitted and this happened the same night he tore his ACL raises some legit questions but in a 50-50 he said she said I side with victims.
I dont agree with “if its 50-50 “ then you basically end one side of the equations life.

If thats the case, on any given day, a random person could just make something up out of thin air about any if us, and see us go to prison.
50-50 he said , she said my ***.
There must be proof

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I dont agree with “if its 50-50 “ then you basically end one side of the equations life.

If thats the case, on any given day, a random person could just make something up out of thin air about any if us, and see us go to prison.
There must be proof
The problem with that is the opposite side which is where we sit now.
Sexual offenses are beyond hard to prove beyond a shadow of doubt and thus offenders get off regularly or cases go unreported.

I sat on a jury selection recently for an indecency with a child case. Kid under 14 was going to testify.
I was sick to my stomach even being in that room.
I wasn't chosen but I would have sided with that kid if they were credible.
Listening to the defense attorney make those same arguments knowing full well he is paid 4-5x as much as the prosecutors was nauseating to say the least.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

There must be proof
*may the bell of rational truths never stop ringing*
:starspin:

EST_1986

Reaction score
yea you're off on this, he's just posting the headline and news story

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
yea you're off on this, he's just posting the headline and news story
Yes I was. Just don’t like these type of insinuating articles when the poor guy is presumed guilty. That’s what you kind of do when you post this stuff.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Just give the women back her sandals and call it a day....this thing stinks of money money money
yea its hard to feel pity when she went over at 2 am for an autograph, stayed until 11am the next day and has continued to send him love interest texts.
agree on giving her shoes back or 75 bucks to buy more slides if he or his maid tossed them.
but this sounds like a crazy like the OU chick who targeted the RB that refused to date her.