Position CB

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Nahshon Wright 40 CB 6-4 185 22 R Oregon State anyone else think this dudes got some Merton "the neck" Hanks in him..

ill name him Pez lol

they both have very similar build..
Not even close.

173a3513f0f1c7ada425f38ce02d7988.jpg

jnday

Reaction score
Could be wishful thinking but I don't see how the DL doesn't improve over last year since the bar was pretty low.

Also, keep an eye on the UFAs the Cowboys signed. Cowboys tend to find a few good ones who make the roster. Steele and Hamilton (I think) were UFAs who made the team. I posted a thread with all the UFAs and a compilation of their greatest plays. Yeah, it is a highlight reel but they look pretty good. Keep an eye on LB Hines from Texas A&M (he looks really quick), Safety Coyle from Conn/Purdue, and DT Fallou from Oregon.

The pieces are there to build a better puzzle. More time to piece it together. So, I expect a better-looking puzzle this year.
The bar is low, but several of the same players that set that bar will be returning. I don’t see UDFAs DL or even the rookie DL draft picks having much of an impact for at least a couple years. The LBs should see some improvement, if Parsons and Cox are able to step it up and contribute as rookies. My concern is that it was a very bad draft for DL talent and mid to late round DL picks and UDFA DL signings will struggle to contribute or even make the roster in mos cases. The UDFA OTs that was forced into starting last year wee bad . Neither one of them may make the team this year. They didn’t play based on talent, but rather lack of options .

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The bar is low, but several of the same players that set that bar will be returning. I don’t see UDFAs DL or even the rookie DL draft picks having much of an impact for at least a couple years. The LBs should see some improvement, if Parsons and Cox are able to step it up and contribute as rookies. My concern is that it was a very bad draft for DL talent and mid to late round DL picks and UDFA DL signings will struggle to contribute or even make the roster in mos cases. The UDFA OTs that was forced into starting last year wee bad . Neither one of them may make the team this year. They didn’t play based on talent, but rather lack of options .

I thought Steele and Knight played very admirable given the situation. Steele and Knight will get better and stronger. They can play in the NFL and will be on someone’s roster this year.

The DL will be better than last year. I’m not worried about the new players. I am most worried about Lawrence producing even less. He is worth nowhere near $20M. Good news is that others can replace him easily since he has regressed so much.