Positive Thoughts (For Once)...Just Getting More Upset by the Minute

Reaction score
Tired of listening to the experts and the fact that they leave some critical points out:

a) ROMO is playing...if he is there the whole year we are not even having a discussion about Dallas missing the playoffs,

b) Pittsburgh (the Almighty) is 1-2 versus the NFC East,

c) What the hell does Cris Carter know about winning (great job with your
15-1 Vikings brother),

d) Pittsburgh "big" win against NE was against a team without TOM FREEKIN BRADY,

Anything else...let me know...JUST WIN BABY!!! Espn can go to hell! :starspin

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2465354 said:
Tired of listening to the experts and the fact that they leave some critical points out:

a) ROMO is playing...if he is there the whole year we are not even having a discussion about Dallas missing the playoffs,

15-1 Vikings brother),

d) Pittsburgh "big" win against NE was against a team without TOM FREEKIN BRADY,

With you 150%!!! Screw the media they are Cowboy haters anyways. I think the Cowboys have a good shot of winning this game and I think they do in a very close game.

JerryFan

Reaction score

15-1 Vikings brother),

ESPN is a joke bro. I bet Tom Jackson just has wonderful things to say about Dallas. He's a joke also IMO. Gut check time boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, it's only a little after 10 here and I'm getting pumped already.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Berman: Can the uptempo Cowboys beat anyone in a gone game setting: Yes Can they over three consecutive road games? No..."

Can great big ****ball Berman eat the whole thing? Yes
Can the great big ****ball Berman eat THREE of the whole thing IN A ROW? Yes..."

No offense to any heavy set zoners. I just despise that mfer.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

Yes apparently only Pitt has a great pass rush. All the experts wonder what will Dallas do to stop it. No mention of the Pitt's crappy OL and our pass rush.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Someone wise said this earlier...

If the Steelers were media hype unstoppable, why do they have 3 losses.

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2465378 said:
Someone wise said this earlier...

If the Steelers were media hype unstoppable, why do they have 3 losses.

Like I said...two of those are becaus ethey play our division!!!!

Keyshawn needs to get deactivated again (my favorite moment by far was you on the draft explaining how you would mentor Carolina receivers AND THEN GETTING CUT!)

...Cris Carter equals little ***** with all the answers (you played in Minnesota brother)...

Berman went to Brown so what would he know about sports (heel they don't even give brade sout there...you get a pass/fail ***????)...

and according to Merrill Hoge Pittsburgh waould have twelve Super Bowls by now (homer).

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I keep reposting this cuz it states the way I feel...and because I'm too tired to come up with anything new... :)

I dunno....maybe I'm missing something but I just don't agree with the hype about the Steelers defense. They remind me of a heavyweight fighter who's record is built up to an impressive 21-0 with 20 knockouts...and who then falls flat on his face vs a quality opponent.

They play on the worst field on the planet, so that immediately helps to pad their stats. If their offense was putting up huge numbers then I'd say the homefield isn't a factor in their defensive stats. But their offense sucks...partly due to that awful field and weather conditions.

I am also NOT impressed with their opponents. The game vs the Pats was a joke. The pats had struggled in the past four games before meeting the Steelers. They had already been held to less than 20 points in five games this season. And their schedule has been eaaaaaasy this year.

The Steelers have played against six truly crappy teams and have lost against 3 of the better teams on their schedule, the Eagles the Giants and the Colts. And of those three, the Giants are the only elite team. The Eagles and Colts are not even very good teams, they're good.

When they beat the Commanders, Washington was already mired in the an offensive slump that is still going on...Washington scored 17/14/25 (vs Detroit) 10/20 (vs Seattle) and 7. Right in the middle of that mess, they scored 6 vs the Steelers. I'm not impressed.

The Chargers lost five out of six when the Steelers beat them by a whopping ONE point.

Tomorrow's game might again be decided by the elements. But as far as this Steeler team, straight up, I'm not impressed.

Reaction score
Juke99;2465400 said:
I keep reposting this cuz it states the way I feel...and because I'm too tired to come up with anything new... :)

I dunno....maybe I'm missing something but I just don't agree with the hype about the Steelers defense. They remind me of a heavyweight fighter who's record is built up to an impressive 21-0 with 20 knockouts...and who then falls flat on his face vs a quality opponent.

They play on the worst field on the planet, so that immediately helps to pad their stats. If their offense was putting up huge numbers then I'd say the homefield isn't a factor in their defensive stats. But their offense sucks...partly due to that awful field and weather conditions.

I am also NOT impressed with their opponents. The game vs the Pats was a joke. The pats had struggled in the past four games before meeting the Steelers. They had already been held to less than 20 points in five games this season. And their schedule has been eaaaaaasy this year.

The Steelers have played against six truly crappy teams and have lost against 3 of the better teams on their schedule, the Eagles the Giants and the Colts. And of those three, the Giants are the only elite team. The Eagles and Colts are not ever very good teams, they're good.

When they beat the Commanders, Washington was already mired in the an offensive slump that is still going on...Washington scored 17/14/25 (vs Detroit) 10/20 (vs Seattle) and 7. Right in the middle of that mess, they scored 6 vs the Steelers. I'm not impressed.

The Chargers lost five out of six when the Steelers beat them by a whopping ONE point.

Tomorrow's game might again be decided by the elements. But as far as this Steeler team, straight up, I'm not impressed.

T H A N K Y O UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU