Positive tweet on Gregory

glimmerman

Reaction score
Somebody heard something. I just hope it wasn’t a drug test he failed. But I think he has that habit kicked. Maybe his remarks about the NFL mental health program?

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Somebody heard something. I just hope it wasn’t a drug test he failed. But I think he has that habit kicked. Maybe his remarks about the NFL mental health program?
That's the only thing I can think of. But if it's just words, he can't be suspended, even if he told Goodell to go **** himself in his momma's grave. Only fines.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
v1.bTsxMTE2ODc3MDtqOzE3ODU5OzEyMDA7ODAwOzEyMDA

glimmerman

Reaction score
That's the only thing I can think of. But if it's just words, he can't be suspended, even if he told Goodell to go **** himself in his momma's grave. Only fines.
Same thing I was thinking. If it was a failed test it wouldn’t be “possible” trouble. He would be done. He fails another test for weed and it’s ginna be over.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Same thing I was thinking. If it was a failed test it wouldn’t be “possible” trouble. He would be done. He fails another test for weed and it’s ginna be over.
Fails a test for weed or other illegal street drugs = Lifetime banishment
Fails a test for PEDs, pharma opioids, other blocked pharma substances = 4 games
Cusses out the fascist NFL dictator = priceless... and a $50k or so fine

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Well Gregory was praised a lot last night on national TV. Love and hate are like yin and yang.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Fails a test for weed or other illegal street drugs = Lifetime banishment
Fails a test for PEDs, pharma opioids, other blocked pharma substances = 4 games
Cusses out the fascist NFL dictator = priceless... and a $50k or so fine
After the way he looked last night it maybe PED. He looked better than I have ever seen him. I know it was preseason but it was against there 1s. The commentators were even saying that the line was struggling to contain him all night. He may be legit finally.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
After the way he looked last night it maybe PED. He looked better than I have ever seen him. I know it was preseason but it was against there 1s. The commentators were even saying that the line was struggling to contain him all night. He may be legit finally.
Right. That's what I was thinking. For the first time he looked like he had a bull rush, it wasn't only his quick finesse moves at work. This leads me to believe he'll be a force against the run (not quite like DLaw, but close) as well as the pass.

Also, if the Cowboys thought it might be PEDs, they still would have played him with the 1's in view of a possible 4 game suspension. If they thought it was illegal stuff again... they might play him the second half the next two games and finally let him go and wish him the best in life.