Possibility of Zeke suspension after first two games?

Reaction score
David Moore mentioned on the Ticket that Zeke's 1-2 game suspension, if not announced this week, will unlikely be announcing until after HOF game. Then he has some weeks to appeal and have appeal decided. So, Moore mentioned possibility that his suspension would not be until after the first couple of regular season games. I could live with that. Our schedule is NYG, @DEN, @AZ, LAR.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
If he ever gets suspended for this BS, I expect the appeals to take years......all they way to SCOTUS

And then if he is ever injured you drop the appeal and serve the suspension during the games you were going to miss anyways

Reaction score
If he ever gets suspended for this BS, I expect the appeals to take years......all they way to SCOTUS

And then if he is ever injured you drop the appeal and serve the suspension during the games you were going to miss anyways

Problem is that Goodell has vast discretion to suspend Zeke for violating personal conduct policy. It's so broad that anything that is conduct unbecoming of the league -- even pulling the girl's blouse down caught on video -- can justify a suspension. It wont be a domestic violation suspension.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Problem is that Goodell has vast discretion to suspend Zeke for violating personal conduct policy. It's so broad that anything that is conduct unbecoming of the league -- even pulling the girl's blouse down caught on video -- can justify a suspension. It wont be a domestic violation suspension.
Not really........ he is bound by the CBA and precedence.......he can't just make things up and the Courts have been very clear on this over the years..... all of this is Collectively Bargained and has to be followed........ and appeals are a big part of the process.......first they go to in house arbitrators and then they go Federal Court if they have to

If Brady had kept fighting he probably would have won once they showed that other equipment violators only got monetary fines ........ Kraft definitely regrets caving in

Reaction score
Not really........ he is bound by the CBA and precedence.......he can't just make things up and the Courts have been very clear on this over the years..... all of this is Collectively Bargained and has to be followed........ and appeals are a big part of the process.......first they go to in house arbitrators and then they go Federal Court if they have to

If Brady had kept fighting he probably would have won once they showed that other equipment violators only got monetary fines ........ Kraft definitely regrets caving in

I agree and hope you are right. But my gut says Zeke has done enough for Goodell to get a 1-2 game suspension through the courts.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
The reports of other owners pushing for Zeke to be suspended is really troubling to me. I expect the spineless Commissioner to cave to his bosses wishes.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
The reports of other owners pushing for Zeke to be suspended is really troubling to me. I expect the spineless Commissioner to cave to his bosses wishes.
Seriously, and maybe this is over the top, but when does collusion become a discussion point?

Just sickening that it's this much in the open, that other teams are targeting him, and there's nothing to be said for that.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Seriously, and maybe this is over the top, but when does collusion become a discussion point?

Just sickening that it's this much in the open, that other teams are targeting him, and there's nothing to be said for that.

Whatever happened to the old adage "Worry about your own house"?