Possible championship

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes I’m Ranting, Football it’s a very emotional game. And I am a very emotional fan. It’s called frustration. 25 years without a championship. And Some are acting afraid , because they don’t want to see the season get blown up somewhere. I understand all the implications. Just like most here. This franchise has a chance to do something very special this season. As we get closer and closer to the end .it’s going to get Way more intense being a cowboy fan. We can taste it. So please cut me some slack if I don’t agree with some people. Especially on whether a player should play or not, I try to show the same respect. This is cowboys nation we all have the same goal in mind. Go cowboys

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I would love to take a poll. If a player is 100% capable of playing. Especially in the wide receive group because that’s where we are deepest. When would you set a player. Would it be against a particular team. Or just a week off. I believe in continuity. But I believe in staying healthy also it’s a long season like people say. I think the best chance of winning a championship is getting that by week and having some home-field advantage. But that’s not always the case. The bottom team could actually be the better team playing the best football. The intensity in the locker room the coaching staff. No wonder why there’s never been a coach to win a Super Bowl with the same team. But Cowboys have a history of doing things first.

CWR

Reaction score
Yes I’m Ranting, Football it’s a very emotional game. And I am a very emotional fan. It’s called frustration. 25 years without a championship. And Some are acting afraid , because they don’t want to see the season get blown up somewhere. I understand all the implications. Just like most here. This franchise has a chance to do something very special this season. As we get closer and closer to the end .it’s going to get Way more intense being a cowboy fan. We can taste it. So please cut me some slack if I don’t agree with some people. Especially on whether a player should play or not, I try to show the same respect. This is cowboys nation we all have the same goal in mind. Go cowboys

I smell a superbowl, and the aroma gets stronger each week, as we overcome injuries and terrible officiating.

This game proved there isn't much the team can't overcome. They are cold blooded killers right now. Watching CD and Coop laughing as they lined up for the game winner was a great example of how confident we are playing. We have talent, depth and coaching. We are the best team in the league right now.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Time to go get it.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
The results of a decision can make the decision maker look like a genius or a dummy. Unfortunately, we can only know the results after the decision has been made. Heavy is the head that wears the crown. I don't wear the crown and neither does anyone on this site. So as the saying goes....

Don't worry about things you can't change or control.