Twitter: Possible La'el Collins injury

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Just shut down camp and send everyone home until the week of the Bucs game. It's too risky to be having practices and preseason contests.

817Gill

Reaction score
Collins maybe hurt? Tyron getting beat in camp according to latest rumors?

I think we should rest Steele the next two games. :)Maybe Knight too. :) Try to get Farniok up to speed at OT. Play #67 Smith and Farniok and Nsheke at OT the next two entire preseason games.

Hopefully, Ball’s ankle is healing and he can start practicing and playing.

Feast or Famine? Think you’re good at OT and all of the sudden a mad scramble. Who knows? Buckle up. Going to be a wild ride. Giddy up.
Ok let’s calm down with the Tyron getting beat. Literally 100% of every training camp tweet before yesterday about Tyron was raving about his dominance. Multiple videos of Gregory and others getting stonewalled by him and Micah calling that his ‘welcome to the NFL’ moment.

He had one day where Dorance beat him twice. Good day for Dorance who hopefully is taking leap. Tyron is human, doesn’t mean he’s falling off. With 77 injury is the concern, not play.

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
Come on La'el, don't start this sh!t man. Get it together, we need all of you guys to be full strength.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Ok let’s calm down with the Tyron getting beat. Literally 100% of every training camp tweet before yesterday about Tyron was raving about his dominance. Multiple videos of Gregory and others getting stonewalled by him and Micah calling that his ‘welcome to the NFL’ moment.

He had one day where Dorance beat him twice. Good day for Dorance who hopefully is taking leap. Tyron is human, doesn’t mean he’s falling off. With 77 injury is the concern, not play.

Someone else besides Armstrong beat him too. Maybe just a bad day. I thought he missed some time with an injury too. Not overly concerned but things change on a dime especially with Tyron and Collins all of the sudden missing the whole season last year.

My rabbit ears are up.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Someone else besides Armstrong beat him too. Maybe just a bad day. I thought he missed some time with an injury too. Not overly concerned but things change on a dime especially with Tyron and Collins all of the sudden missing the whole season last year.

My rabbit ears are up.

I dunno man for all we know Tyron just gets bored dominating these guys all the time. There is not a DE on this team and maybe not in the NFL who can win even 10% of reps against him. I'll never forget all those times a Robert Quinn or some other all pro DE would come into the game as a "highly anticipated matchup" for Tyron and after the game I would have to go back and re-watch the game listening for their names to be called after the opening introductions. I know we've all seen him have his struggles while dealing with that neck thing the last three years but now that that is fixed I quit thinking about it. Whoever lines up across from him is in for a long day. Period.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
What would this place be without you?
seinfeld-happy-dance-Jerry-seinfeld-Elaine-George-Costanza.gif

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Just shut down camp and send everyone home until the week of the Bucs game. It's too risky to be having practices and preseason contests.
collins is tried of play in the preseason so he will get out of play ing now until tampa bay

Maxmadden

Reaction score
These people don’t appreciate the sacrifices that you make on a daily basis to keep them informed about the latest team news. What would this place be without you?
I can remember and it was pretty sweet.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I dunno man for all we know Tyron just gets bored dominating these guys all the time. There is not a DE on this team and maybe not in the NFL who can win even 10% of reps against him. I'll never forget all those times a Robert Quinn or some other all pro DE would come into the game as a "highly anticipated matchup" for Tyron and after the game I would have to go back and re-watch the game listening for their names to be called after the opening introductions. I know we've all seen him have his struggles while dealing with that neck thing the last three years but now that that is fixed I quit thinking about it. Whoever lines up across from him is in for a long day. Period.

I hear you. The legend lives. For some players, the end is like a cliff and not a slow descent. Hopefully, we get a few more years of the good.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

This has a look of reverse psychology! Nice try but the Dallas FO might have tried already, if they felt they'd get away with it. :grin: