Possible Plans For 'The Belldozer'

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
That guy needs to pick up some teeth whitening strips:laugh:
Other than that I think he'll be okay backing up his namesake.
I'm beyond ready to see what we have, let's get it started :flagwave:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Not everyone is as vain as you about the color of their teeth. The guy can actually block which matters just a little more than your petty concerns. :muttley:

Jipper

Reaction score
Not everyone is as vain as you about the color of their teeth. The guy can actually block which matters just a little more than your petty concerns. :muttley:

I mean he does have a point if you look at the picture...he’s pretty sccurate...it’s 2020 not 1960, oral hygiene has come a long way....I’m gonna suspect he is a dipper.

Hardline

Reaction score
I mean he does have a point if you look at the picture...he’s pretty sccurate...it’s 2020 not 1960, oral hygiene has come a long way....I’m gonna suspect he is a dipper.
When dentistry cost as much as a new car that prevents a lot of people from having nice teeth.
Probably not a problem for him though.

Jipper

Reaction score
When dentistry cost as much as a new car that prevents a lot of people from having nice teeth.
Probably not a problem for him though.

yup but he looks like he has nice teeth just a bit discolored due to whatever reason

bleaching trays are a couple hundred. It’s the guys choice 100 percent but being a professional athelte and having cameras on him constantly the appearance thing is kinda par for the course.

Qcard

Reaction score
It has to be in game or post game drink or supplement that's causing the discoloration. Egg shell white is natural teeth color... that's more like mucus plak...

Those choppers put Austin Powers to shame

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Would be nice for a little extra roster flexibility if he can be a lead blocker, though I don't know if he's ever done that before.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
MM said in his presser that he lumps the TE/FB positions together. It is quite possible they use a player like Bell more like an H-Back.

Aven8

Reaction score
MM said in his presser that he lumps the TE/FB positions together. It is quite possible they use a player like Bell more like an H-Back.

I was just going to mention this. He wasn’t a bit concerned about Owele opting out. I think the Belldozer is our guy now.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Bleached white teeth have nothing to do with oral hygiene, it's a dental myth that white teeth are healthy teeth. It's all just vanity.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Wow! All he has to do is smile at the defender in front of him to make him get the hell out of his way. Yeeks...

Wichitaleafs

Reaction score
Geez, welcome to Dallas Blake. You all are morons. It's a mouthpiece, kinda looks like Chiefs yellow, lol. We should be honored with someone like him who has actually been on a team with success, maybe it will rub off on the Cowboys.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I was just going to mention this. He wasn’t a bit concerned about Owele opting out. I think the Belldozer is our guy now.

We can see all our TE playing that H-Back role if needed, but he seems like the best fit as a blocker.

cern

Reaction score
I wish he'd have played for Lincoln riley and not stoops. Seems riley is an ad hoc scout for us insofar as oklahoma players.