Possibly the worst thing I have ever heard.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Oh yeah...I'm right there with ya...I heard this weeks ago...the hook line is catchy but then again, the hook line in Achy Breaky Heart was catchy too.

It'll be nice when people get back to writing songs again some day.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Oh yeah...I'm right there with ya...I heard this weeks ago...the hook line is catchy but then again, the hook line in Achy Breaky Heart was catchy too.

It'll be nice when people get back to writing songs again some day.
The song on there by Josh Gracin "Stay With Me" is Very Good IMO

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
jamez25 said:
you obviously haven't heard Ashley Simpson's halftime Orange Bowl debacle...

Jay Leno had the best quote about this, saying something like the two worst things about the show was that Kelly Clarkson's mike didn't work and Ashley Simpson's did.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
junk said:
http://www.cmt.com/music/videos/

Check out "I Play Chicken with the Train"

Its #18 on the right hand side.

Apparently its called Hick Hop which must mean a combination of bad rap and bad country.

I can't stand that song!!! I wish that Cowboy Troy would lose that chicken match with the train so that song would disappear...

Thank God for George Strait and the other traditional country music artists. As long as I have George, Gary Allen and Trace Atkins to listen to and look at, life is good.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Princess said:
I can't stand that song!!! I wish that Cowboy Troy would lose that chicken match with the train so that song would disappear...

Thank God for George Strait and the other traditional country music artists. As long as I have George, Gary Allen and Trace Atkins to listen to and look at, life is good.

Big and Rich can join him in losing that chicken match. They are pretty awful as well.