Possilbe rookies in Dallas next year

locked&loaded

Reaction score
here are a few players i wouldnt mind in dallas next year
manny lason-olb-fast, atletic beast perfect for oppasite of ware
brandon marshal-wr-huge target, able to get jump ball
broderick bunkley-DT-the next laroi glover
bobby carpenter-olb-hes got a chip on shoulder, something to prove
kamerion wimbley-olb- fast good at getting to passer, seems like natural born leader perfect for oppasite of ware
michael huff-Fs-this guy is amazing,see him vs usc? he wasnt afraid of NO one.
victor adeyanju-olb-pretty fast but played for small school and called raw
gabe watson-Dt-fat Dt i dont like fat guys, but parcells does i wouldnt mind
haloti nagata-this guy is big not fat, reminds me of dt from carolina
daniel bullocks-FS-has a bro in the nfl, a good hitter and alright ball hawk
jimmy williams-Fs-tell him to run for the ball, basicaly play the air, tell roy dont even look at ball if you see jimmy coming, jimmy plays ball and roy just knocks the hell out of people
Marcus mcneill-ot-big guy, if back is cleared he could hold down tackle spot for years
winston justice-ot- very atletic for ot
Johnathon scott-ot-my favorite ot every time i looked he was man handeling guys
Nick magold-C- wouldnt have to switch centers and could just let this guy plow men over

seems like alot of players and is, now mind you these are only players that will be available in the top 3 rounds. what do you think?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If we can get 4 of those, we would be a great team.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
What round do you think Wimberely will go in?
With his 40 time and with the Lawsons and Carpenters and Hali's off the board, I see him going in the mid to late 2nd after the combine.

Cowboys were eyeing him like a lion to a steak.. :)

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
With his 40 time and with the Lawsons and Carpenters and Hali's off the board, I see him going in the mid to late 2nd after the combine.

Cowboys were eyeing him like a lion to a steak.. :)

If we don't get Carpenter in the 1st,(he wont last to us at 49) Whimbley is next on my list, big physical player.Really looks the part and the article on him in another thread makes him seem like a high character guy - and team captain. We know how Bill likes that!

neosapien23

Reaction score
kiheikiwi said:
If we don't get Carpenter in the 1st,(he wont last to us at 49) Whimbley is next on my list, big physical player.Really looks the part and the article on him in another thread makes him seem like a high character guy - and team captain. We know how Bill likes that!

Carpenter might be there in the second. He is still recovering with a broken ankle and there is no way he runs as fast as the other linebackers. The Combine field was redone to help with 40 times.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Carpenter might be there in the second. He is still recovering with a broken ankle and there is no way he runs as fast as the other linebackers. The Combine field was redone to help with 40 times.
As much as I wish that would happen,I dont see him getting past either the Patriots or Steelers in the 1st. He just seems destined for one of the 3/4 teams. Even if we were to trade down in the hopes of getting him later in the first, we would have to be careful of the teams that will also be targeting LBers.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:

I've seen this said elsewhere.. When did this get done?