Post 1000th appreciation thread!!!!!

ethiostar

Reaction score
Hey Zoners, i just realized that i have reached the four digit mark for posts on the board. It sure took me long enough.

I just wanted to say that this is THE best cowboys forum out there, not that you don't know that already. I have been a member since 2005 and for the first two years i simply lurked and picked up football information from knowledgable zoners. I have to say that this board has some of the best football savy posters i have found on the net, and most aren't too quick to flex thier football IQs and call somebody or thier opinions stupid.

As someone who didn't grow up watching American football, i have been depending on those of you who have been following the game and particularly the cowboys for a long time in order to increase my knowledge about the game and the history of the cowboys. I will like to take this opportunity to thank you all very much for sharing your knowledge and opinions, it has meant a lot to me.

I look forward to this comming season, not only the games, but also discussions about the game, players, coaches, etc..... on this board.

Again, thank you very much for letting me be a part of this community and hopefully, i will get to the point where i can contribute to discussions at a more indepth level.

:bow: :bow:

GO COWBOYS

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
congrats, and keep them coming, i posted my 2000 posts a week ago or so,

ethiostar

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2203990 said:
congrats, and keep them coming, i posted my 2000 posts a week ago or so,

The rate i'm going, i figure my post count will catchup with CC's in the year 2071, only if he stops posting today. :D

J/k CC, you are actually one of my favorate zoners.

ethiostar

Reaction score
stealth;2203997 said:
Hos got his his first 1000 within a week I would bet money on it

I bet CC got his 1000th post the very next day after he signed up. :D

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ethiostar;2203959 said:
Hey Zoners, i just realized that i have reached the four digit mark for posts on the board. It sure took me long enough.

I just wanted to say that this is THE best cowboys forum out there, not that you don't know that already. I have been a member since 2005 and for the first two years i simply lurked and picked up football information from knowledgable zoners. I have to say that this board has some of the best football savy posters i have found on the net, and most aren't too quick to flex thier football IQs and call somebody or thier opinions stupid.

As someone who didn't grow up watching American football, i have been depending on those of you who have been following the game and particularly the cowboys for a long time in order to increase my knowledge about the game and the history of the cowboys. I will like to take this opportunity to thank you all very much for sharing your knowledge and opinions, it has meant a lot to me.

I look forward to this comming season, not only the games, but also discussions about the game, players, coaches, etc..... on this board.

Again, thank you very much for letting me be a part of this community and hopefully, i will get to the point where i can contribute to discussions at a more indepth level.

:bow: :bow:

GO COWBOYS

thanx for the compliment i try.... =)

congrats on 1K

ethiostar

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2204009 said:
thanx for the compliment i try.... =)

congrats on 1K

I think you missed the small print on the OP, it said except 'DaBoys4life'!

THanks!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
stealth;2203997 said:
Hos got his his first 1000 within a week I would bet money on it
Actually we were setting up the features here and a couple of posters RoyWillIsIll and RW31 (now Tio) had the most posts for about 2 months before I caught them. Then they slowed way down.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Hostile;2204019 said:
Actually we were setting up the features here and a couple of posters RoyWillIsIll and RW31 (now Tio) had the most posts for about 2 months before I caught them. Then they slowed way down.

Sure they did Hos, i'm sure it didn't have anything to do with the fact that you have a behind the scene access to the system. ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ethiostar;2204040 said:
Sure they did Hos, i'm sure it didn't have anything to do with the fact that you have a behind the scene access to the system. ;)
Check out your post count now.

:p: