Post 1000th appreciation thread!!!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ethiostar;2204093 said:
Thanks Hos, zoners just now clicking on this thread will think i'm a little more out there than they already think and will never read my posts (if they ever did before).

:D
For the record no one's post counts on this site are fictional. At one time I tried to simply make mine say "a lot" and was never going to change it or have the true number, but it doesn't work. It simply starts the count over at 0. As much as I don't care about my post count I did not want it to say 0 either. So I left it alone.

IMO the posts you and Tovya had a couple of weeks ago in the thread about the word Commanders were worth more than thousands of other posts on the same topic.

Quality > quantity.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Hostile;2204108 said:
For the record no one's post counts on this site are fictional. At one time I tried to simply make mine say "a lot" and was never going to change it or have the true number, but it doesn't work. It simply starts the count over at 0. As much as I don't care about my post count I did not want it to say 0 either. So I left it alone.

IMO the posts you and Tovya had a couple of weeks ago in the thread about the word Commanders were worth more than thousands of other posts on the same topic.

Quality > quantity.

Thanks Hos, i really did enjoy the exchange with Tovya and i'm glad you did too. It was one of the most diplomatic discussions i've had on this forum.

i'm not really worried about my post count either, but i did want to take the opportunity to say what i have been wanting to say about this board and its members.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hostile;2204108 said:

Quality > quantity.

Well, you've screwed up 56,666 times. :laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
nyc;2204189 said:
Well, you've screwed up 56,666 times. :laugh2:
I have not. There are at least a dozen good posts on my resume where I skewer the Commanders. Some of them must count for something.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hostile;2204200 said:
I have not. There are at least a dozen good posts on my resume where I skewer the Commanders. Some of them must count for something.

Ok, here is a biscuit.

http://img259.*************/img259/5097/biscuit20from20clinton2bg6.jpg

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I've always liked your username. Congrats and try and keep up would ya!! :)

ethiostar

Reaction score
Seven;2204259 said:
I've always liked your username. Congrats and try and keep up would ya!! :)

Thanks Seven.

I actually have a chance to catch up with you but Hos and CC are out of my range. :D

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Hostile;2204019 said:
Actually we were setting up the features here and a couple of posters RoyWillIsIll and RW31 (now Tio) had the most posts for about 2 months before I caught them. Then they slowed way down.

Glad to see I'm missed :p: haha In all seriousness, this board has come a LONG way. I appreciate what you and all the other mods do. Keep it up! I don't know what else I'd do without my daily cowboys news fix :starspin