Post Combine Mock

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
This mock will look decidedly different than my first mock as some of the players I liked tested very poorly and others tested off the charts bad (Isaac Nauta was running in construction boots apparently).

2.Taylor Rapp, S-Safe player which bothers me a bit, as I would like someone more dynamic (which he isn't) but the guy is always in the right position and is the best tackler in this class.

3.Khalen Saunders, DT-I love this guy. Needs refinement but his tools are tremendous and a great character guy

4a-Trayveon Williams, RB-Can do a bit of everything. Great pass catcher.

4b-Sean Bunting, cb-Not sure if Byron Jones will be around next year. High upside and needs to be coached up a bit, but this kid has all the tools.

5-Michael Dogbe, DT-continue to build interior of the line. Non stop motor at the 3t.

7.Bunchy Stallings, OG-one of nastier lineman in the draft.

morasp

Reaction score
Good first three picks, I'm not familiar with the last three so I'll have to look them up. Most of my mocks have been safety DT lately also.

58: R2P26 S Taylor Rapp Washington NFl.com grade 5.91 this guy makes plays all over the field
90: R3P26 DL Renell Wren DT ASU Dane Brugler suggested him with our 58th pick so I like him at 90, I think they would put him at 3T and work on his technique.
128: R4P26 WR Mecole Hardman WR Georgia This is a value pick, we just got Cobb but he's basically a one year rental and he's not getting any younger. Mecole ran 4.33 40 and is projected to go on day two. He would also upgrade the return game.
136 R4P34 CB Blace Brown Troy Has the size Richard likes and high coverage IQ. His slow 40 time could be due to an ACL injury that hasn't fully recovered.
165: R5P27 RB Dexter Williams Notre Dame Dexter is a home run threat every time he touches the ball. 12 scores on 158 carries (6.3 per) 4 games w/ 140+ and 16 receptions for 133 (8.3 average)
241: R7P27 S Evan Worthington Colorado He's listed as a safety but played all over for Colorado. We've shown interest in him and he could fill in at a lot of spots in the secondary.