Video: Post game locker room for Bland

Plankton

Reaction score
As I said last week, this offseason they should look to lock him up contract wise. It will keep getting more expensive, but playmakers like Bland are rare.

Dustincoelho

Reaction score
Guys this morning I had a feeling Bland would break the record this season. So I said what the hell I will make a small bet on bodog for Bland to win DPOY. I bet $360 are +8000, to win $28,800. I haven't celebrated an interception like that in my life.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Really like this guy such a pleasant change to have a humble player that does his talking on the field.
This is probably the most important thing to happen to this team in the last 20 years

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Before today I said that the best chances to break the record would be against Howell and Josh Allen. He got one on Howell, time to get one from Josh Allen, but I really really want one from Hurts......that would be sweet.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Really like the way Bland competed today too. He actually had one of his worst days in coverage today too, giving up a ton of catches/yards. Way to keep his head in the game and come away with the pick-6.