Shrinkage
Reaction score
1) ST's - Missed FG Fake Punt
2) Coaching - poor play calling, only 11 rushes, poor TO calls
3) penalties - 10-88; multiple holding penalties = drive killers
4) Dak - accuracy, not able to find the throwing lane
5) OL - See no. 3 and going against backup DEs didn't do enough

That about sums it up.
The last play is the play that loses or wins close games, and the defense was involved in the last plays.

Creeper

Reaction score

That looks like a fumble to me but it is really close. I can see the back of his hand hit the ground but I don't think his elbow or forearm touched until the ball started to come lose. I don't think they would have overturned it even if they did go to replay. But I think if they called it a fumble they would not have overturned it either.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Closest thing to going down field was Cedric Wilson to Pollard on an under-thrown ball again.

Just weird how we’re behind like, they’re swatting ball after ball down. We can’t run and getting sniffed out on every screen. But we don’t try to loosen up the field throwing deep at all.

Dak arm busted or something?
The Oline is what’s busted. So obvious.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Antonio Brown is an idiot.

More like insane once he gets benched or suspended. Who thinks he’s all there anyways?

Helped TB win a championship last year as the timing was right.

He’s in shape, got juice and if he doesn’t get suspended any games by the league do a check up.

We need some speed and instincts right now on offense and just lost Gallup who was our vertical threat.

I would bet in a heartbeat he would love to play for the star right now.

Rams grabbed Beckham and he’s shutting up.

AB is the better player right now for sure and when he was playing, was very productive.

We end up against TB down the road he would be fired right up.

We would have 2 weeks to get him ready. Seasoned vet as they come. It’s a wacky year, let’s take a looksie at least.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
The Oline is what’s busted. So obvious.

Better oline then 75 percent of the league.

Dak has been throwing behind the WR’s in routes for weeks now. They’ve been dropping balls too, but the rhythm has been totally off since after the Patriots game and this is a timing offense.

Now because of how the defenses are playing him he’s hesitating and in a way I can understand. Zona almost picked h8m off the first pass play and was batting balls and jumping screens clearly knowing what we were doing to try and supplement what we knew was going to be run deficient offense.

All the other teams know we’re now run deficient and know what we’re trying to do to supplement it with a short passing game. Were better off running 2 RB and 2 TE sets when it is like this but Jarwin is hurt and Zeke is so banged up, he’s not even catching the ball either. It gets Pollard the ball though and Zeke seems to be able to block still.

Kellen Moore is so vanilla too right now, it’s ridiculous. There’s nothing going on vertically and we certainly have no play action right now. We don’t even roll Dak out or have much movement pre snap. We run and the opposition was already in the backfield this game. They know our play designs.

Washington was just so overmatched talent wise where it didn’t matter.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Better oline then 75 percent of the league.

Dak has been throwing behind the WR’s in routes for weeks now. They’ve been dropping balls too, but the rhythm has been totally off since after the Patriots game and this is a timing offense.

Now because of how the defenses are playing him he’s hesitating and in a way I can understand. Zona almost picked h8m off the first pass play and was batting balls and jumping screens clearly knowing what we were doing to try and supplement what we knew was going to be run deficient offense.

All the other teams know we’re now run deficient and know what we’re trying to do to supplement it with a short passing game. Were better off running 2 RB and 2 TE sets when it is like this but Jarwin is hurt and Zeke is so banged up, he’s not even catching the ball either. It gets Pollard the ball though and Zeke seems to be able to block still.

Kellen Moore is so vanilla too right now, it’s ridiculous. There’s nothing going on vertically and we certainly have no play action right now. We don’t even roll Dak out or have much movement pre snap. We run and the opposition was already in the backfield this game. They know our play designs.

Washington was just so overmatched talent wise where it didn’t matter.
The Oline is playing like crap. Did you actually watch the game? It was repeatedly destroyed on both run and pass plays. Why do you think we can’t run the damned ball at all? Our backs are getting hit before they get to the LOS. Bad Oline play kills an offense. Penalties, getting beat individually, no continuity, etc. Drive killers.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
The Oline is playing like crap. Did you actually watch the game? It was repeatedly destroyed on both run and pass plays. Why do you think we can’t run the damned ball at all? Our backs are getting hit before they get to the LOS. Bad Oline play kills an offense. Penalties, getting beat individually, no continuity, etc. Drive killers.

Well Chandler Jones has been one of the best DLine players of the decade. Our OC has not come up with any fresh plays, nor does he test anything vertically. Zeke is running with concrete blocks and can’t catch out of the backfield. Pollard is banged up too.

Dak is not on target catching the WR’s in their routes, always throwing behind them and therefore no YAC. In the red zone we have no identity. Dak isn’t even considered a threat to run the ball a few times in the game anymore. There’s no motion or movement prior to the snap. They don’t roll or move Dak in and out of the pocket anymore.

It’s basically very vanilla since the Patriots game and an oline can’t block forever. Teams are forcing Dak to throw and load up the box pre snap and just jump back into coverage afterwards if they don’t sniff out a run.

We don’t have any explosive speed on the offense and we aren’t able to grind and bruise like we were able to at times with now.

Dak is forced to hesitate that much longer and half a second in the NFL is an eternity.

Did you get all of those details while you were watching the game? All I heard is that the oline is busted.

Would it look that way with Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson behind there? How about Brady? Allen? Herbert, Lamar Jackson, Watson? Let’s not even mention Mahomes. Hell, Kyler Murray?

I also believe Kellen Moore is very overrated. Extremely and Vance Joseph had him figured out for the first 40 minutes of the game.

Believe me, our oline is better than theirs and so is our dline. They’re also a top 10 defense and people forget that.

Our play calling and execution stinks. Our running game is non existent. Our QB is no longer considered a mobile QB. The opposition knows where he’s going to be in the pocket each and every down and they dare us to run first and even give him lanes to do so knowing he won’t take them right now.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
Gallup is tweeting so at least he's in good spirits.

Pretty sure he had a feeling it was his acl before he got up and he smiled as he walked off the field of play. Hate it for him and us short term, hopefully long term this makes it easier to get him back with no one wanting to offer him bigger money...

baltcowboy

Reaction score
ARI looked like crap for three weeks then the Cowboys make them look all world. I hate it.

It is amazing that when the Cowboys win a game the team they played sucks. The Cardinals are 8-1 on the road with blowouts of the AFC’s number 1 seed Titans and The media darling Rams. For most of the season Arizona was the best team in the NFL until they lost to the Packers.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
More like insane once he gets benched or suspended. Who thinks he’s all there anyways?

Helped TB win a championship last year as the timing was right.

He’s in shape, got juice and if he doesn’t get suspended any games by the league do a check up.

We need some speed and instincts right now on offense and just lost Gallup who was our vertical threat.

I would bet in a heartbeat he would love to play for the star right now.

Rams grabbed Beckham and he’s shutting up.

AB is the better player right now for sure and when he was playing, was very productive.

We end up against TB down the road he would be fired right up.

We would have 2 weeks to get him ready. Seasoned vet as they come. It’s a wacky year, let’s take a looksie at least.
Uhhh. No? We’re going to read about him again, but my hope is that it’s because he’s getting help and not that he’s even more gone or worse.