Post Game Tweets 01/03/2021

Qcard

Reaction score
For like the umpteenth time...

Dak was playing with a torn labrum in his throwing shoulder and a fractured index finger in his throwing hand.

What's the reason for the rest of the team playing like crap when they were all healthy?
Answer - Andy Dalton teams in January 0 Wins 5 Losses

Andy apologist blamed AJ Green and Tyler Eifert etc etc....

Qcard

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but it's an inexcusable decision from a veteran QB.

I understand taking a chance on 4th down, but given it was third down, it was a terrible decision.
Rolled left and threw back to the middle of the field to Shultz with Gallup (a better Athlete ) to Dalton's left????

Dalton is what we thought he was all hype

blueblood70

Reaction score
WASHINGTON WON, this game meant nothing we got 10th overall draft pick now..i can live with it,,bad year is over turn to FA, Daks deal, and then the draft....

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did the Cowboys ruin Jaylon Smith?

I watched him play with LVE a couple seasons back. Best duo of LBs in the league. What happened? You really think Jaylon put all that work in just to get paid and now he's cruising?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Rolled left and threw back to the middle of the field to Shultz with Gallup (a better Athlete ) to Dalton's left????

Skip was right. Mckinney is average as hell

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I watched him play with LVE a couple seasons back. Best duo of LBs in the league. What happened? You really think Jaylon put all that work in just to get paid and now he's cruising?
I think it’s 2 things. He got paid for one and he looks like he has regressed physically. I’ve never seen anyone run like him. Looks robotic and SLOW.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score

There has to be a reason he took the new contract 2 years before he had to. His recovery regressed. He's basically more 2017 Jaylon than 2018. On top of that teams figured out his weakness (taking on blocks), so he'll always have a pulling guard heading to him, making him useless.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score

I think he did it to himself. Either way, he seems to be lost mentally. That screams lack of preparation and desire.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Skip Bayless was also dead wrong about S Xavier McKinney. The Giants got themselves a good Safety right there. I have a feeling Jerry Jones listens too much to Skip Bayless.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Skip was right. Mckinney is average as hell
No, he's not. Skip Bayless was wrong.

Did you not see how Xavier McKinney was able to cover some of our WRs?

Xavier McKinney results vs Cowboys:

4 solo tackles, 4 assisted tackles, 1 Pass Deflection, 1 Interception.

That's better than any of our DBs did in yesterday's Week 17 game with the playoffs on the line.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
No, he's not. Skip Bayless was wrong.

Did you not see how Xavier McKinney was able to cover some of our WRs?

Xavier McKinney results vs Cowboys:

4 solo tackles, 4 assisted tackles, 1 Pass Deflection, 1 Interception.

That's better than any of our DBs did in yesterday's Week 17 game with the playoffs on the line.
You really were impressed by that pick? And everytime he was on a wr and targeted it was a completion.

You were probably one of the people who wanted his average play at 17 lol