Twitter: Post Game Tweets 01/08/2022

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
That doesn't seem possible

I think the only other year we swept the division was 1998 and Aikman missed 1 start vs the NYG and WSH

Was 8-0 that year but ironically lost in the playoffs to the Arizona Cardinals who at the time were in the division

DB_Cooper

RubyRidge
Reaction score
I think the only other year we swept the division was 1998 and Aikman missed 1 start vs the NYG and WSH

Was 8-0 that year but ironically lost in the playoffs to the Arizona Cardinals who at the time were in the division
I was very angry after that game.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
While true (playing in 16 games total) he was afforded an extra game due to the extended season = additional opportunity to add to the stat total.

If this was like the previous 43 seasons he would have only been able to play in 15 games if he missed one.
Reach....

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Takes away from your believability to say this knowing that we stomped two NFC East teams without many of their starters, but lost the only real challenge we faced. I'm glad we did what we're supposed to against an Eagles team sitting a lot of players, including its starting offense, but it certainly doesn't mean we've gotten hot. We've got a lot to prove in the playoffs.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Then you, my friend, are the exception!

Don't think that's true. I think there's just a vocal minority that makes it either-or, while most of us respect and support both. Of course, that vocal minority makes some feel they have to defend the one who is being disrespected.