Twitter: Post Game Tweets 09/18/2022

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because Dak needs a guy 5 yards open it's that simple. Cooper can lead a WR hitting him in stride and he can throw a simple screen pass to WR and TEs. Dak is WAK
Actually some of Coop's throws were high and guys went up and got them. Also, Noah made a great play on the underthrow on the sideline. I'm happy about the win, but some of Coop's passes left a lot to be desired. Hopefully we improve each week.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Special? No. I'm disappointed. In a game like that to have no turnovers to help out rush is unacceptable. And Micah didn't do anything in crunchtime. He needs to relax with the talking until the d is actually special. They are just good
wrong ok hater... jeez i guess all the sacks, TFL, block/knock down passes not good enough??..lmao. this defense is special , Ahh, THIS WAS TB AND CINCI both recent SB teams.. b2b

last year was all TOs led the league

this year steady top notch defense. they've done it both ways, yet some fans still find ways to whine like toddlers.:angry::thumbdown: crunch time?? how about TOP our offense is just sending our Defense back out so fast they cant rest...yet they still show up.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Actually some of Coop's throws were high and guys went up and got them. Also, Noah made a great play on the underthrow on the sideline. I'm happy about the win, but some of Coop's passes left a lot to be desired. Hopefully we improve each week.
He throws guys open something Dak can't do. He also can throw a simple quick screen to a wideout like he did to Lamb when the corner was playing off that's something Dak can't do. He might not have the strongest arm but on a scale from 1-10 his accuracy is about a 7 with Dak being around a 5.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He throws guys open something Dak can't do. He also can throw a simple quick screen to a wideout like he did to Lamb when the corner was playing off that's something Dak can't do. He might not have the strongest arm but on a scale from 1-10 his accuracy is about a 7 with Dak being around a 5.
OK. Just glad we won.