Twitter: Post Game Tweets 10/04

TwentyOne

Reaction score
If you built a defense entirely out of street free agents, you wouldn’t get this. That’s how bad Nolan is. If Jerry knew Nolan was McCarthy’s first choice, he should’ve moved on the down list of HC candidates.
So ? Which other one was interessted in us ?

bigE79

Reaction score
Look at Aikman's career INT's compared to his TD ratio.
How about we look what's relevant today and not what happened 30yrs ago.. totally different eras and game...when will people understand stats don't mean ****..I'll take Troy's 3 SB wins over daks stat everyday

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I used to fantasize about Cowboys Stadium erupting in a “sell the team” during a home game. Now, I fantasize about a “**** you, Jerry“ chant.

fishspill

Reaction score
If you built a defense entirely out of street free agents, you wouldn’t get this. That’s how bad Nolan is. If Jerry knew Nolan was McCarthy’s first choice, he should’ve moved on the down list of HC candidates.

Eric Bieniemy
Should have gone that way. Bet that guy has a list of young coaches ready to show out that would have joined him in Dallas.
Instead we get the Retread Gang: a group of guys asking their doctor how they can stop waking up in the middle of the night to pee so often.

plymkr

Reaction score
There's no way to sugarcoat what's happening or point fingers at anyone besides the defense as the main culprit for this awful team. 49 points is 49 points. They're complete and utter garbage and can't even do the simplest thing they've done their entire lives--tackle--even when they're miraculously in the right position.
Where are the Hotboyz when we need them?