Twitter: Post Game Tweets 10/10/2021

lkelly

Reaction score
He forgot about Neville Gallimore. I’m pretty sure he will be more of an impact for our team than Trysten Hill.
Seriously. What player are they going to cut to bring back Hill? They’d have to have a large run of injuries for him to even be a consideration on this roster.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Seriously. What player are they going to cut to bring back Hill? They’d have to have a large run of injuries for him to even be a consideration on this roster.

I think the Cowboys have about 3 more weeks before they have to make a final decision on Hill for the year. Urban and Watkins are under 1-year deals, I think. Not sure about Basham. Gregory is in his final year. The Hill decision could be more about next year than this year. Cowboys could possibly trade him. Not sure what they could get other than a late round pick.

Reactions: BAT

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The Garrett LoveFest continues. But he was a bum when he was here.

It's hard to say how much credit he deserves, but a lot of that offensive talent was acquired under his watch. Too bad he didn't exactly know what to do with it ... just like he didn't the first time he rebuilt the offense when Romo was the QB. Glad the talent is now in much more capable hands.

gimmesix

Reaction score
The first game that Diggs doesn't get a pick will feel weird at this point. It's an expectation now. And I remember one season the Cowboys had five interceptions as a team.

He wanted it badly tonight. Almost took one out of a receiver's hand, then skied on the sideline for one just to come down out of bounds before baiting the quarterback into thinking he was going to get beaten deep.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Troy Aikman has a different story . Throughout his career in the booth he’s been pretty critical of the Cowboys. And To his defense we haven’t been that great . It’s good to hear I’m finally come to terms that this is not the same all Cowboys. We are special
We are special in a good way

gimmesix

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys have about 3 more weeks before they have to make a final decision on Hill for the year. Urban and Watkins are under 1-year deals, I think. Not sure about Basham. Gregory is in his final year. The Hill decision could be more about next year than this year. Cowboys could possibly trade him. Not sure what they could get other than a late round pick.

We signed Basham to a two-year deal.