Twitter: Post Game Tweets 10/11

HungryLion

Reaction score
Best owner in the league to have this happen with though. Jerry has a lot of faults but lack of loyalty isn’t one of them. Jerry probably rolls the dice with Dak if they think he can play.

I think the injury reduces the price tag a bit. But yes. Doesn’t close the door on him getting re signed by Dallas.

have to see how the season plays out.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wow when Romo got hurt Garrett basically shrugged his shoulders and send next man up.

as did everyone else.
Maybe that's because Romo had played 10 years and the injury happened in the preseason after about 10 other injuries. Dak is a young player who had never been injured and was having a record breaking season. Different scenarios.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Maybe that's because Romo had played 10 years and the injury happened in the preseason after about 10 other injuries. Dak is a young player who had never been injured and was having a record breaking season. Different scenarios.

maybe you are wrong across the board.

Romo was injured and put out for the season vs the giants in october of 2010 when chris gronkowski whiffed on a block. He had only had one injury at that point and that was his right thumb in 08 that cost him 3 games. it was Romo's 5th year starting just like prescott.

I remember many on the internet who were excited kitna was going to play and blamed Romo for the loss. He was essentially laughed at for getting hurt.

I also remember the attitude being Romo is not tough enough and Aikman only missed a few weeks with a broken collar bone. I also remember Justin Tuck and others on the giants saying too bad and that they didn't care he was hurt.

The reactions to the two injuries are vastly different.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
The only people who don’t like Dak are idiots on this forum....

I promise you. There isn't a person on this board who hates Dak Prescott the human. He is as classy and good of a person the NFL has. A role model for anyone. I hope he succeeds in every aspect of his life because he deserves it. I'm guessing the "people who don't like Dak" just don't like the idea of paying an average QB/awesome person top dollar. I'm sure that will trigger people but oh well.

gmb1

Reaction score
maybe you are wrong across the board.

Romo was injured and put out for the season vs the giants in october of 2010 when chris gronkowski whiffed on a block. He had only had one injury at that point and that was his right thumb in 08 that cost him 3 games. it was Romo's 5th year starting just like prescott.

I remember many on the internet who were excited kitna was going to play and blamed Romo for the loss. He was essentially laughed at for getting hurt.

I also remember the attitude being Romo is not tough enough and Aikman only missed a few weeks with a broken collar bone. I also remember Justin Tuck and others on the giants saying too bad and that they didn't care he was hurt.

The reactions to the two injuries are vastly different.
Well the times have changed drastically since 2010.