Twitter: Post Game Tweets 10/11

SackMaster

Reaction score

That is freaking crazy. Then he pretty calmly waves at the sidelines that he is in fact, injured.

Some made fun of Dak for "crying", but wholly crap, I would like them to have that happen to them without crying. And there is a good possibly Dak wasn't even crying about the injury and had more to do with him not being able to lead his team / playing with his teammates for the foreseeable future.

The thing that pisses me off the most is how SOME fans have reacted. It's the same kind of lowlifes that cheered when Tony Romo had his major injuries. "The Cowboys are better without Romo!" they loudly and proudly proclaimed.

Well, that was NOT the case for Romo, and I'm afraid history is going to repeat itself once again.

Get well soon Dak.
:flagwave:

HanD

Reaction score
Some made fun of Dak for "crying", but wholly crap, I would like them to have that happen to them without crying. And there is a good possibly Dak wasn't even crying about the injury and had more to do with him not being able to lead his team / playing with his teammates for the foreseeable future.

The thing that pisses me off the most is how SOME fans have reacted.

I noticed that post as well. Classless and unnecessary.