Twitter: Post Game Tweets 10/13/19

romothesavior

Reaction score
Then don't follow them. It's easy. It's insanity to be subject yourself to it.
News flash: it is possible to follow a sports team and want changes in the team's leadership.

That you are gloating after one of the most humiliating losses in recent memory seems like insanity to me. To each their own, I guess.

Dre11

Reaction score
News flash: it is possible to follow a sports team and want changes in the team's leadership.

That you are gloating after one of the most humiliating losses in recent memory seems like insanity to me. To each their own, I guess.

Well it ain't happening, stop crying, I'm not gloating , the loss was terrible, but look at the game and the play on the field, did any COACH drop a pass? Make a high throw? Miss a 40 yard ? Get beat on a double move? Miss a tackle?

romothesavior

Reaction score
Well it ain't happening, stop crying, I'm not gloating , the loss was terrible, but look at the game and the play on the field, did any COACH drop a pass? Make a high throw? Miss a 40 yard ? Get beat on a double move? Miss a tackle?
That's a copout response.

Coaching matters in the NFL. A lot.

If you don't think so, then you don't know football.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
If Jerry is serious he cuts the kicker and tells the coaches and players their jobs are on the line. Anything less than nfccg and the staff at the very least are toast

Nothing would be more serious than cutting the guy who made a 50 yarder and a 62 yarder and keeping Garrett in place!

Lol if we cut Maher he will be signed in a day. Any decent kicker is signed to a team.

Good teams and well coached teams are able to overcome obstacles. Our team gets a holding penalty and we can't do anything.

romothesavior

Reaction score
I didn't say give him anything. That's not my call, but I will support my team.
So will I. I hope we lose out so we can get some actual change around here and go win a Super Bowl.

Enjoy the rest of the season

Dre11

Reaction score
So will I. I hope we lose out so we can get some actual change around here and go win a Super Bowl.

Enjoy the rest of the season

Lol quitter. That doesn't guarantee no Superbowl in fact, it could very well set the team back longer. Nobody with any competitive blood in their body wishes for a loss.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Nothing would be more serious than cutting the guy who made a 50 yarder and a 62 yarder and keeping Garrett in place!

Lol if we cut Maher he will be signed in a day. Any decent kicker is signed to a team.

Good teams and well coached teams are able to overcome obstacles. Our team gets a holding penalty and we can't do anything.

He makes the fg they probably won the game and that means they would’ve overcame the obstacle of being without BOTH starting tackles.

the next guy off the street can make half his kicks