Twitter: Post Game Tweets 10/13/19

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Again , take your weak a whining elsewhere. You're not built for adversity

Hate to break it to you buddy everyone on this board has been dealing with a crap franchise for over 20 years and they still come on. And what do you mean I’m not built for adversity? Am I on the team? Or maybe you are? That might be the lamest comment ever made, you’re not built for adversity. Like I have any effect on the Cowboys winning or losing or any of their adversity for the last 20 plus years. Good god get a grip, you being a fan boy and not tired of mediocrity doesn’t make you overcome adversity, news flash you have nothing to do with it.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
In the 4 th quarter when Dak got sacked 4 receivers were running go routes, no one was running a short crossing pattern. Why don’t they take advantage of Tavon Austin’s speed in that situation. He runs the short cross, Dak doesn’t get Sacked.

It's Garrett lol been saying this for years lol

RamziD

Reaction score
Are you serious? He has been playing hurt all season so far and been one of the best in the league.

You can’t run routes if you have a bad Quad muscle.

you don’t understand, half the guys on this board are the toughest mofos around. they’d play through multiple stab wounds if they had to.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
If Jerry is serious he cuts the kicker and tells the coaches and players their jobs are on the line. Anything less than nfccg and the staff at the very least are toast

Dre11

Reaction score
Hate to break it to you buddy everyone on this board has been dealing with a crap franchise for over 20 years and they still come on. And what do you mean I’m not built for adversity? Am I on the team? Or maybe you are? That might be the lamest comment ever made, you’re not built for adversity. Like I have any effect on the Cowboys winning or losing or any of their adversity for the last 20 plus years. Good god get a grip, you being a fan boy and not tired of mediocrity doesn’t make you overcome adversity, news flash you have nothing to do with it.

Just as you have nothing to do with it . So stop freaking crying like you lost your binky.man up.

starman22

Reaction score
Only to me? No it was part of the deal to buy the team so it obviously mattered to Bum Bright. Facts matter. Landry's time had passed and should have been let go before Jerry bought the team. Bright did not want to deal with the backlash but if the deal with Jerry did not go through then he likely would have done it himself.

It's just the irony of it, not that it's Jerry's fault. It's funny.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Tweet: (can't post the source)

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says he’s ‘not even coming close’ to raising questions about Jason Garrett’s job security