Twitter: Post Game Tweets 10/17/2021

plymkr

Reaction score
Honestly if the Cowboys didn't have a bye this week I would be worried. My opinion (and let me preface this by saying I know nothing) is he will get the entire week-plus off to rest and rehab and won't practice at all until Oct. 28 or 29.

Again this is MY guess, I'm not a doctor.
This is exactly how I feel. I'm also encouraged by Dak's response. Him doing a post game interview and then a press conference and saying he's fine is a good sign. Dak knows his body. He didn't seem too upset about it. Our medical staff seems to be very precautionary with injuries, ala MRI on Tyron this week. So the boot looks precautionary until he gets further evaluated. I'm glad our medical staff is precautionary. My guess is he tweaked it on the last play and he'll be fine. He even said he could have played more if the game didn't end. Then he said he's fine.

Until I find out more I'm thinking he'll be good. this is Dallas where everything is overblown.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score

Extremely impressive, didn't know that one. Shows how strong this team is and people thought it was a cake walk. The vikings are strong to, they have lost 3 games for a combine score of only 11 teams including a 6-0 team.

Reactions: BAT

Scotman

Reaction score
Honestly if the Cowboys didn't have a bye this week I would be worried. My opinion (and let me preface this by saying I know nothing) is he will get the entire week-plus off to rest and rehab and won't practice at all until Oct. 28 or 29.

Again this is MY guess, I'm not a doctor.
From this point forward... your name will forever be... CT SCAN FAN :)

All joking aside, I completely agree. He proved in the preseason he can rehab on the side and still be ready come game time.

Scotman

Reaction score

Don't you know Kazee is going to have his back the next time. Bad play...but Diggs' reaction to it is straight up team building. Any awareness by Kazee at all and the game ends there.

Reactions: BAT