Twitter: Post Game Tweets 10/20/19

khiladi

Reaction score
Damn, I wish Darnold sat his *** out one more game.

I had a feeling this would be a blow out. They were in panic mode when they were ready to sell the house for Ramsey. Schwartz doesn’t change his scheme so it wouldn’t matter even with Ramsey. Remember, the Eagles gave up the most yards ever in a SB.

Schwartz relies on his front four and even when he blitzes, it’s not disguised and they get stuffed. He keeps his CBs off like 10 feet, expecting his front four can get to the QB and when they don’t, it’s just pick what you want against man. Plus, there was no safety help at all on Cooper.. Schwartz basically plays one deep all game irrespective of his corners.

I mean he played cover 0 and sold out on the run, when Dak called the audible. Pitch and catch.

The Eagles are basically like the Giants week 1, as far as defense goes. They will use the injury excuse, but Schwartz is awful.

Dak basically learned from last year when Cooper yelled at him to throw him the ball, because of how the CBS were playing.

There is like 99% we win the division and Garrett is going to get extended.

Zordon

Reaction score
I had a feeling this would be a blow out. They were in panic mode when they were ready to sell the house for Ramsey. Schwartz doesn’t change his scheme so it wouldn’t matter even with Ramsey. Remember, the Eagles gave up the most yards ever in a SB.

Schwartz relies on his front four and even when he blitzes, it’s not disguised and they get stuffed. He keeps his CBs off like 10 feet, expecting his front four can get to the QB and when they don’t, it’s just pick what you want against man. Plus, there was no safety help at all on Cooper.. Schwartz basically plays one deep all game irrespective of his corners.

I mean he played cover 0 and sold out on the run, when Dak called the audible. Pitch and catch.

The Eagles are basically like the Giants week 1, as far as defense goes. They will use the injury excuse, but Schwartz is awful.

Dak basically learned from last year when Cooper yelled at him to throw him the ball, because of how the CBS were playing.

There is like 99% we win the division and Garrett is going to get extended.
Eagles pass D is broke. I'm also convinced we win the division. Even at 9-7. If that's enough to get Garrett extended is something I'm not sure of. Before the season I thought he needed a NFCCG appearance. Now? I think Jerry might give him an injury excuse for the last few weeks.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Eagles pass D is broke. I'm also convinced we win the division. Even at 9-7. If that's enough to get Garrett extended is something I'm not sure of. Before the season I thought he needed a NFCCG appearance. Now? I think Jerry might give him an injury excuse for the last few weeks.

Eagles’ entire team is broken. Zeke ran all over them. On offense their receivers have the most drops in the league. Ertz is invisible. They’ll have 8 or 9 losses before we meet again.