Twitter: Post Game Tweets 10/30/2022

Carson

Reaction score
I think this was the best Cowboys celebration ever, the perfect rodeo steer roping. And I applauded Shultz being willing to play that part for a fellow TEs celebration.
It’s nice to see it happen! They wanted to do it when Hendershot scored last week

ESisback

Reaction score
Bears have now done that to three straight opponents, including Bill Belichick's defense last Monday.

Exactly! Chicago is the best running team by a mile, but they’re below average passing and their defense is weak.

All we’ll hear from Acho, SAS, Horseface Sharpe, Cowherd, etc., is “Dallas got gashed by the crappy Bears”!

ESisback

Reaction score
There is some animosity between Jerry and the league, no doubt about it, the 31 to 1 vote on Godell's salary and the blind ref costume just confirms it. I'm getting psyched for a big F you the refs are going to give us in the playoffs, the Brice Butler flag on the GB, the Dez catch/ no catch, the Deion PI, all those will look like a joke compared to what they'll do to us this year, sad to say.

Yep! Jerry’s having fun with his Halloween costume now, but it’s gonna cost him later!

silvernblu

Reaction score
" Expecting Chauncey Golston to levitate mid air and stop his momentum. "

Expect Chauncey to Not launch his arms out to the QB's face ... that's what he did ..that's auto-roughing passer . and that was a flat dumb penalty on Golston !
Absolutely did not.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When I saw it live I immediately thought they were going to throw a flag. We didn't have the clearest shot of it on the replay but you'll see his forearm hit Fields facemask. I didn't think it was that bad and looked like Gholston was trying to lower his arms, but obviously the NFL is throwing a flag anytime a defender grazes a QBs head. I do hate some of these rules and think some of this should be reviewable.
No, I don't see his forearm hit the facemask.

I watched the original play and zoom in replay about 10 times each...

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
" Expecting Chauncey Golston to levitate mid air and stop his momentum. "

Expect Chauncey to Not launch his arms out to the QB's face ... that's what he did ..that's auto-roughing passer . and that was a flat dumb penalty on Golston !
He tipped the BALL and the follow through of his arms took him at the QB who he barely touched.
That was zero danger for Fields in that play and a goofy interpretation of the rule.
It was NOT a "hit" to head and neck area it was his arms grazing a dude on a follow through.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
No, I don't see his forearm hit the facemask.

I watched the original play and zoom in replay about 10 times each...
No really he could see it.

mr.-magoo.jpg

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Pollard will get paid his money and it’ll be in Dallas.

Regardless if Dallas paid him $30 million, his salary is the same this year based off his rookie contract.

Zeke and Pollard are working.
I seriously doubt Dallas ponies up for Pollard.
He's a good player with more value around the league than Dallas will assign him IMO.

He's making 1M this year.

His market value according to spotrac is 3 years and 15M.
Dallas WOULD pay that IMO.
But my guess is he raised his value today quite a lot and he could make 10-12M a year possibly from a desperate team.
Dallas isn't going anywhere near that IMO.

Say Jags offer 3 years 36M with 24M GTD. Does Dallas match that? Unlikely imo.
Think he'd be Randy Gregory of 2023.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I seriously doubt Dallas ponies up for Pollard.
He's a good player with more value around the league than Dallas will assign him IMO.

He's making 1M this year.

His market value according to spotrac is 3 years and 15M.
Dallas WOULD pay that IMO.
But my guess is he raised his value today quite a lot and he could make 10-12M a year possibly from a desperate team.
Dallas isn't going anywhere near that IMO.

Say Jags offer 3 years 36M with 24M GTD. Does Dallas match that? Unlikely imo.
Think he'd be Randy Gregory of 2023.
You could also compare it to the Mavs not able to retain Jalen Brunson. He wanted to leave where he would be the guy, he got a bag, and he went back home.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
You could also compare it to the Mavs not able to retain Jalen Brunson. He wanted to leave where he would be the guy, he got a bag, and he went back home.
Yup. JB value wasn't anywhere near 25M in Dallas because of role and system. But he was much wanted all the same.

Teams will absolutely overpay on open market regularly.
If a guy gets to URFA he is likely going to have high offers.
Especially in TP case because he hasn't had a massive workload to wear down.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Except Pollard has never lost his helmet annnnd....isn't an alcoholic.

Pitiful attempt.

Someone's grumpy with a Seahawk win.
Thomas is one of the greatest to ever do it .

someome wouldn’t know a football if it hit them in their mantits