Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/04/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Someone please translate.

Luckily I speak jive..

Jerry Jones will be ecstatic about this win but it isn't the one he should be bragging about. If not for the player( possibly cat) acting erracticly at the end of the half, the game would've been different. The eagles are watching this like "ok, we think we have a chance based on how this game went". The NFC east will be tight.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Luckily I speak jive..

Jerry Jones will be ecstatic about this win but it isn't the one he should be bragging about. If not for the player( possibly cat) acting erracticly at the end of the half, the game would've been different. The eagles are watching this like "ok, we think we have a chance based on how this game went". The NFC east will be tight.

Dallas beat ny by more than minnesota did, they blew out the eagles two weeks ago.

Ryan Clark is not making much sense tonight no matter what he says.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Luckily I speak jive..

Thank you.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
No offense to skip but we will lose to the Vikes if we play like this. They won’t be so inept in the red zone like the Giants were.

you need to ask yourself this.

were the giants inept or were the boyz hot once again?

Iago33

Reaction score
Luckily I speak jive..

Thanks Florence Henderson!

cowboyec

Reaction score
some one translate this for Ryan Clark.
:starspin:WE KICKED YOUR eagles ***:starspin:

Status
Not open for further replies.