Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/05/17

knightrider94

Reaction score
The dynasty ended when Jerry signed him......i never will recognize him as a Cowboy..
He has never shown any loyalty to Dallas, so I don’t know why I need to show any respect for him. Never a Cowboy to me. Not happening. His little dig at Romo just now on his show shows just how petty he has always been. He’s been taking shots at Romo for years. Dish it, can’t take it.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Dear chef, please grow a sense of humor.
Dear Jalen Rose and Deion Sanders jock rider ,
My sense of humor is just fine , thus my post,
However, your jock for whom you defend due to your obvious twisted lovefest for is actually legitimately bothered by Romo’s comments as is his Uncle... but thank you so much for your concern .. hurry back before their jocks get cold from your absence .. thanks

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You mean they don't beat us if the officials had called pass interference on Deion like they should have.
Ya,to hell with mister turf-toe, it took some heap big getting used to for me to even like seeing him wear the staro_O

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Well,C.B.S. had NFC coverage back in the seventy's with Brent mussberger,Irv cross,pyhillis George ,,, they always blasted that guitar rift from Ann&Nancy Wilson's Heart band,,, good days back then,,, no: p.c.Aholez, NSA watchlistspying, only Gloria Steinem leading bra burning marches, and commie pinkos against the war,,,good timeso_O

Hey, Melon -- the 60's and 70's were great, but you're showing our age.

My juke is gone, but I can still catch.

Hope your knees are good.