Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/17/19

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

Does anyone still think this bum is better than Dak?
:laugh:

Wow Wentz is way more inaccurate than Dak. Those passes aren't even catchable.

Yes Dak may not be very accurate and he tends to miss sometimes. But Wentz is just very very bad.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Have you been in jail or living in a Van down by the river?

Dak's accuracy in 2019 has been terrific as in WoW type accuracy.

Really amazing how much he has improved his accuracy in the offseason. They should sign him already.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Have you been in jail or living in a Van down by the river?

Dak's accuracy in 2019 has been terrific as in WoW type accuracy.

Mr. xwalker, I think he is accurate. But I don't think he is very accurate. Hence the word "very". Sometimes he seems to be a bit high or behind on his passes.

But this year with his new throwing motion and release, I think his accuracy has improved.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really amazing how much he has improved his accuracy in the offseason. They should sign him already.
He started the changes to his mechanics in the 2018 pre-season but he had some struggles early in the 2018 regular season, the reverted back to more of his previous mechanics.

I think the problem back then was not so much the new mechanics, but his brain had to adapt to where the ball was going with the new mechanics and that was just to difficult to do at that point during the season.

Once the 2018 season was over, he at least had the 2018 pre-season and the very early part of the 2018 regular season using the new mechanics.

I did expect him to fully integrate the new mechanics by the time the 2019 season arrived; however, I did NOT anticipate just how great the results would turn out.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mr. xwalker, I think he is accurate. But I don't think he is very accurate. Hence the word "very". Sometimes he seems to be a bit high or behind on his passes.

But this year with his new throwing motion and release, I think his accuracy has improved.

That is just unrealistic fan expectations and not a real comparison to the accuracy of other QBs.

There just are not very many QBs with Aikman / Aaron Rodgers / Marino type accuracy.

Dak's accuracy is now as good if not better than Romo at his best.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
That is just unrealistic fan expectations and not a real comparison to the accuracy of other QBs.

There just are not very many QBs with Aikman / Aaron Rodgers / Marino type accuracy.

I never said he isn't accurate. I think he is. Just to make that clear.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao:
3hd2qm.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

Curious what do you consider very accurate?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
He started the changes to his mechanics in the 2018 pre-season but he had some struggles early in the 2018 regular season, the reverted back to more of his previous mechanics.

I think the problem back then was not so much the new mechanics, but his brain had to adapt to where the ball was going with the new mechanics and that was just to difficult to do at that point during the season.

Once the 2018 season was over, he at least had the 2018 pre-season and the very early part of the 2018 regular season using the new mechanics.

I did expect him to fully integrate the new mechanics by the time the 2019 season arrived; however, I did NOT anticipate just how great the results would turn out.

Dak tried changes in 2018, but I see new mechanics on the throwing motion from 2018 to 2019.

2018 was a big struggle trying to step in and muscle the ball with the arm extended. This year it's compact and efficient. None of that overhand muscling. He's generating power with his hips now instead of longer throwing levers.

No Dak Hip Dance in 2018 that I recall.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

I don't think so. Dak has a lot of nice deep balls, but they're about giving the WR a chance and the WR doing his part to get under the ball and screen out the defender. Even now, I don't think Dak throws WRs open like Romo did. If Witten doesn't have separation, Dak isn't throwing him open. Romo would.

Qcard

Reaction score
I don't think so. Dak has a lot of nice deep balls, but they're about giving the WR a chance and the WR doing his part to get under the ball and screen out the defender. Even now, I don't think Dak throws WRs open like Romo did. If Witten doesn't have separation, Dak isn't throwing him open. Romo would.
Nobody can throw this version of Witten open....

This is another myth Dak will have to kill.

Dak doesn't throw open Wrs...

What exactly do you mean by throwing a WR open?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Nobody can throw this version of Witten open....

What exactly do you mean by throwing a WR open?

So what did *you* mean? The concept is apparently not foreign to you. I probably meant something like that.

I ain't your dancing monkey.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Wow Wentz is way more inaccurate than Dak. Those passes aren't even catchable.

Yes Dak may not be very accurate and he tends to miss sometimes. But Wentz is just very very bad.

Every QB tends to miss sometimes. The difference is fans here watch every pass Dak makes and have convinced themselves he misses the most. He doesn't.