Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/24/19

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
But we needed 2 scores to win, and had they gone for the TD and missed, then the best we could do is hope for a TD on the next drive, just to tie (assuming we held NE to no points) and take it to OT. I don't like our odds of winning in OT against the Patriots.

They’re much better than losing in regulation.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
What? I'm good at interpreting Jerry talk...but I'm lost

I think he's saying that he doesn't like the fact we have so many games this year where the coaching should've been better......but that kinda doesn't make sense because his first comment implies every game has situations where the coaching should've been better...idk man

Gaede

Reaction score
Ah, I've got it! I've cracked the code

"I don’t think there’s a game--[ever]--where a coaching staff couldn’t do better [at helping the team win the game]. I don’t like that we’ve got so many [games in the past few years where I've had to say that] as I’m standing here tonight [suffering yet another close loss].”

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They’re much better than losing in regulation.
I assume you mean "the odds are better than winning in regulation", but I disagree. I think we had a very good chance of winning, but we'll never know, thanks to another BS tripping call and another dropped pass.

kevm3

Reaction score
This was one of the few games I cut off and stopped watching altogether. The phantom flags and special teams being so bad they essentially just give the patriots 20 yards... not wasting my time for that circus.