Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/25/2021

Gaede

Reaction score
If I were an owner, I’d blast them on this one, for some time.

*** you, fine me. But the world is gonna hear about this and you’re gonna clean it up. Or we can escalate the issue even further and put it on a larger stage and get more eyes looking into it.

It's amazing to me that this is a billion dollar industry and the league is content with THIS quality of officiating. It makes the game unwatchable

Zman5

Reaction score
That shielding rule changed. If the defender runs over the receiver or makes contact without turning, yes. But covering a guy closely and having the pass strike you in the back or not letting the defender get to the ball because you are already in his path, not a penalty. Happens inthe end zone all the time.

You can clearly see the WR trying to pull Brown in to get the call. I can't believe they called it. Especially at the end of the game.
It looked like they just wanted to get the game over with so they can get to their Thanksgiving dinner.

CWR

Reaction score
I'm an eternal optimist. So I'll just leave this right here.

Your not wrong, it's all about how we finish. We have the horses coming back, now we need to catch fire and make noise.

I know everyone is in the dumps but I've seen how good we can be and it's far from over.