Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/02/2021

Reaction score
Dallas is 8-4 let's just take it. Ya they Havent beat a good team All year but dallas will have a good season with the really weak schedule. It Could be a lot worse. Enjoy it somewhat at least. Damn
They haven't beaten a good team all year?

They beat the Chargers, Patriots and Vikings all on the road. The Patriots may go to the Super Bowl

Last edited:

Nav22

Reaction score
Yeah. A lot more.

Nobody is saying Dak can’t make good throws. Why would you even tag me in this?

Is Dak elite? No.. He’s a system QB that looks elite when the system is carrying him.

Imagine thinking Ed Werder is some kind of football savant lol.
You know more than the NFL players, coaches and front office personnel too, right?
:laugh:

They were each polled this offseason, and each of those groups listed Dak among their top 8 NFL QBs.

Nav22

Reaction score
Anybody that says what you desperately want to believe is a "savant" to the Dallas Prescott fans.

Now Ed is this great judge of QBs all of a sudden :lmao::lmao::lmao:
You know more than the NFL players, coaches and front office personnel too, right?

They were each polled this offseason, and each of those groups listed Dak among their top 8 NFL QBs.

Nav22

Reaction score
He was playing elite and I have to admit I got suckered into how well he looked when the system was thriving for him.

But now he looks like the player he has always looked like his entire career. This is the Dak I know. Just kind of meh…

So I know if the system is carrying him he will give the illusion of being an elite player but it’s all about the system.

He’s struggled since Denver because Kellen Moore has no idea how to get guys open against the coverage these teams are all using on us and Dak’s not going to do more than what the system provides.
You sound stupid.

Every single QB struggles when “the system” is failing around them.

Every single one.

How was Patrick Mahomes playing earlier this season while the Chiefs were playing poorly around him again?

Oh, he was leading the league in INTs and the Chiefs were in last place in their division?

“MAHOMES IS A SYSTEM QB YOU GUYS!!!”

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No the system didn’t carry him and he wasn’t very good either.

Did you not watch the game or something?
Lol! I just saw the two guys that liked this post and I couldn't stop from laughing!! Peas in a pod! Good to have a few if you provide some comedy relief on the fanzone......

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Yeah, he said the should have moved Martin to RT and Steele to RG :laugh:

Nav22

Reaction score
Poll em again right now
LOL!!! You’ll see updated poll results in the 2022 offseason.

And you’ll be furrowing your brow in a vain attempt at understanding football when Dak’s easily in the top 10 yet again.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
They need to incorporate more Steele and less Schultz in the running game.
They NEED to draft Mike Meyer (sp?) the TE from ND.

Dude's a bull,.has great hands and runs clean routes.

Trust me.....kid is a ball player.

cowboyed

Reaction score
They NEED to draft Mike Meyer (sp?) the TE from ND.

Dude's a bull,.has great hands and runs clean routes.

Trust me.....kid is a ball player.
I say let's draft him as long as he doesn't have a big carving knife in his hands and wears a hockey mask.

kramskoi

Reaction score

This continued fascination with whether or not Prescott is "elite" or not...is so tedious at this point. Those who continue in this vein should understand that Rodgers has been one of the most prolific quarterbacks in NFL history and he has been to ONE superbowl in his entire career (16 seasons). Brees (another prolific QB ) only went to one in his career. Many quarterbacks can make great throws. How many can you stack together over an entire season is the real question. When your QBR is 49.3 it doesn't indicate that all is going well.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Dallas is 8-4 let's just take it. Ya they Havent beat a good team All year but dallas will have a good season with the really weak schedule. It Could be a lot worse. Enjoy it somewhat at least. Damn

Then you just do a simple stat check and find that the Cowboys have the 8th best strength of victory in the entire NFL and 2 of the teams higher then them are Jags and Jets. That's no fun though. Hating is much more fun. Boo Cowboys!!! Screw Jerry! Cut Dlaw!!

It's not even fun to troll hunt anymore. I remember ones that made the chase exciting. You new ones just say dumb **** that's too easy to disprove.