Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/08/2020

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson, the ultimate coach in building a championship team, advocates drafting a franchise QB for the Cowboys. Holy crap, what will the pro Dak clan on here think now?:omg:
he didnt say Dak was not good or whatever lol..he simply made a valid point. Why not draft a franchise guy, then we have 2? Then I think what he is saying is, if down the road you get an offer you can't refuse for one of them, you do it. He drafted Steve Walsh in the supplemental draft in 90 I think. He wasn't fully sold on Troy. He makes a good point.

jjktkk

Reaction score
he didnt say Dak was not good or whatever lol..he simply made a valid point. Why not draft a franchise guy, then we have 2? Then I think what he is saying is, if down the road you get an offer you can't refuse for one of them, you do it. He drafted Steve Walsh in the supplemental draft in 90 I think. He wasn't fully sold on Troy. He makes a good point.
Oh yeah, I remember having Aikman and Walsh. My whole thing with the Dak situation, is this will a great opportunity to draft a franchise QB given the strong QB class and the Dak contract stalemate.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Notice when people complain about Aikman the most is when the team sucks(like this year, last year, 2017 2015 etc) and then they turn around and complain about the team on forums

True.

But Troy never carry on when the Cowboys are jobbed (EOQ 2). He's a corporate shill afraid of inadvertently bullying Joe Buck.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I remember having Aikman and Walsh. My whole thing with the Dak situation, is this will a great opportunity to draft a franchise QB given the strong QB class and the Dak contract stalemate.
Walsh was taken in summer of 89, before Aikman took a single NFL snap. No salary cap then either mind you.

This will be Prescotts 6th season and a totally different scenario.