Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/10/17

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gorgeous women. They're fans, or...?
The Dallas Cowboys Rhythm and Blue Dancers. They're the Cowboys other dance team that performs with the drum corp guys. They perform on platforms pregame outside AT&T stadium. They used to be up high in the stadium, thus some called them pole dancers. An unflattering nickname.

P.S. Some of them are Caucasian. They just happen to all be black in this pic.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys Rhythm and Blue Dancers. They're the Cowboys other dance team that performs with the drum corp guys. They perform on platforms pregame outside AT&T stadium. They used to be up high in the stadium, thus some called them pole dancers. An unflattering nickname.

P.S. Some of them are Caucasian. They just happen to all be black in this pic.
I couldn't care less about caucasian, or any of those whatnots (not saying you do, or were trying to make some point). They're gorgeous.
I wish I could attend more games. I wish I could just get over there to attend games again! I rarely have the chance anymore, but it sure would be nice to get my booty over there and experience the Jerry Dome and all that it has to offer.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I couldn't care less about caucasian, or any of those whatnots (not saying you do, or were trying to make some point). They're gorgeous.
I wish I could attend more games. I wish I could just get over there to attend games again! I rarely have the chance anymore, but it sure would be nice to get my booty over there and experience the Jerry Dome and all that it has to offer.
I hear you. I just didn't want you to think they had an all black squad, LOL.