Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/11/2022

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
That's a wrap, fellas. I was on pins and needles for 4 quarters, but at the end of the day, I'm ecstatic about the win. It's sickening that Philly keeps winning, but we can't control that. One game at a time for our Cowboys. Enjoy Victory Monday, everybody. 10-3 is an awesome record.

Thanks for all the posts!

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
For the last 20+ years with all the talent thats been here... theyve never figured out how to have back to back 10 win seasons... so yah. Call it what you want. No one else that was here did it.

Does McCarthy have anything to do with #1 offense?

Does McCarthy have anything to do with the defense?

Does McCarthy have anything to do with ST?

So why does McCarthy deserve any of the credit??? If HC is a walk around coach then he needs to do better with culture, preparation, adjustments, discipline, consistency of play and time management.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Well, McCarthy says this steamer we left on the turf today will pay dividends going forward.

So we got that going for us.

McCarthy knows all about leaving steamers on the turf.

So he is an expert when it comes to that.

Praxit

Reaction score
Had to come back and post this. All I can say is 40-3. And now they're tied with the Vikings. Gronk is a goof.

..thats not new. That bloke never has believed in Dallas. You know why? He hates the term, "Americas Team". He chokes on it, at night. ;)..

T-RO

Reaction score
Carolina is not making the playoffs. I'd rather the Cowboys go to Seattle than San Francisco.

There's virtually zero chance we head to Seattle for a playoff game. Very little chance we face them at all.