Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/11/2022

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice Ball was getting beat like a drum and they inserted Peters in at RT for that last drive?

Since we won, I don't mind it. It was good to take a look at whether Ball has progressed. He has not, so it's great ot have the veteran Peters to stick in there and pick up the slack.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Just release Ball now. Dude is *** at LT and RT. Imagine him playing against Philly lmao

First season after missing last year due to injury. Give him at least another offseason/preseason, but don't be counting on him for anything.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s funny. Philly beats Indy in the same way and they are world beaters. We pull this one off and it’s a different perspective.

That isn’t the same Texans team you’ve seen in the past. That 17.5 got them motivated

If you think the Eagles were "world beaters" on thier fan forums or on local radio after their Indy win, I am sure (being originally from Philly) you would be incorrect.

Its not a difference perspective, its a different location (as in us on our forum and not on theirs).

That said, I will take the win and enjoy it. I guess Dak wanted to say "hold my beer" to Mayfield's 98 yard game winning drive record Thursday night.

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
i have no problem giving him credit when he plays well but he can’t throw that pick. He created the problem I’m just happy we could dig our way out . That was a great last drive
It's been 25 years since double win seasons

27 years since NFCC appearance.

I don't care Prescott penalty kicks his team to a Victory.

Lovie Smith schooled Kellen Moore

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Noah made a case for himself today. And I hope Gallup is OK. It looked like he hit his head when the ball was jarred loose in the end zone. That was perfect pass by Dak too.