Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/29/2022

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

g
It sure hasn't stopped him from the post game tweets either. I like the fact the guy is excited about winning, but damn. If I had a bad game, I'd probably be quiet or tweet something more along the lines of "thankful for my team picking me up" or "will do better."

It may be inconsequential, but he kind of gives me that Ryan Switzer vibe with no self awareness or regrets. That type doesn't often improve imo.

I know I'm being hard on the kid, but he's making it difficult for me to feel any other way.
KJ is thick as a brick just seems barn yard dumb, but his ceiling is the sky if the maturity level would kick in.
He is running thin on time but has enough time left to grow up, but he better start growing up quickly.
Growing up quickly in this league means being a professional, that is film study, practice and more film study when you are not practicing, throw the x box in the trash if you're walking on thin ice like KJ is.
We should be asking ourselves if KJ has the mental fortitude to succeed, because he has the physical already, he was born with that.
I wish I knew who his mentors are in the locker room, I would love to know that Kearse was one.

Reactions: CWR

blueblood70

Reaction score
KJ might be the dumbest player on this roster.
i might have this dude off the playoff roster..just needs a wakeup call..shut him down now.. dont even let him play in a meaningless game next week, bring up more DBs from the PS. maybe Bell deserves shot,

quickccc

Reaction score
Congrats Money Maher.

a totally apples and oranges different Maher than was here in 2019. .. he was so scattered wild back then, ..but he's so much more poised and focused that has led to
a much more consistent weapon. He's always had an awesome booming leg power.

how much credit goes to the player himself (Maher) ,,and how much as coaching (Bones?) considerably helped Maher ?
.. and do we need to re-sign him quickly ? :rolleyes:

quickccc

Reaction score
a totally apples and oranges different Maher than was here in 2019. .. he was so scattered wild back then, ..but he's so much more poised and focused that has led to
a much more consistent weapon. He's always had an awesome booming leg power.

how much credit goes to the player himself (Maher) ,,and how much as coaching (Bones?) considerably helped Maher ?
.. and do we need to re-sign him quickly ? :rolleyes:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/brett-maher-13093/

i just got that Brett is signed til end of next year .

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
i might have this dude off the playoff roster..just needs a wakeup call..shut him down now.. dont even let him play in a meaningless game next week, bring up more DBs from the PS. maybe Bell deserves shot,
That is exactly how you play it when the there is no necessity to cut the bone head.
We got a young punk in the club house bros, and time for team captains to slap some common sense into this knuckle head.
If we have no team captains strong enough to change KJs attention, than its on KJ and that is a waste and a shame indeed.
Because I know we have to true team captains on this defense and would just mean that their leadership and mentor ship just didn't penetrate KJs extraordinary stubborn will to learn.
What a total shame if true, to be given such a special chance in life and just throw it all away would be a shame but happens all the time when you stuff a few bucks in a weak minds pocket.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Bell is the type of player that would be so beneficial in this defense if we actually knew enough about him.
Just not enough info available for this young player yet other than the one fact that Marquise Bell is listed as "out" per coaches' decision.
Nothing about an injury.
We live in flexible roster times these days my brothers and sisters.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Do you know which of our players is Williams?
Sam 54 oh shizzle went back and watched the vid closer see that Clarke 33 made the tackle, 54 body slam block FTW LOL hey loke the aggressiveness.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Bell is the type of player that would be so beneficial in this defense if we actually knew enough about him.
Just not enough info available for this young player yet other than the one fact that Marquise Bell is listed as "out" per coaches' decision.
Nothing about an injury.
We live in flexible roster times these days my brothers and sisters.
right hes a S ie DB but maybe you try hm at CB like bland he flashed all preseason. Ball hawk type