Twitter: Post Game Tweets

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Nasty car accident on 30w after the game. Looked like some might be dead and others going to ICU.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Nasty car accident on 30w after the game. Looked like some might be dead and others going to ICU.

thats horrible, I just read something about a shooting at the cowboys watch party where 7 died? Is that fake? I am listening to the post game show and they have not mentioned it at all.

i will say this the scene outside the stadium on collins st is out of control. The people who sit out there and get drunk/high or whatever and then harass people leaving the game should be kicked out. It feels unsafe walking to the car. The police also did a terrible job handling the traffic around the stadium and down randoll mill road.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
thats horrible, I just read something about a shooting at the cowboys watch party where 7 died? Is that fake? I am listening to the post game show and they have not mentioned it at all.

i will say this the scene outside the stadium on collins st is out of control. The people who sit out there and get drunk/high or whatever and then harass people leaving the game should be kicked out. It feels unsafe walking to the car. The police also did a terrible job handling the traffic around the stadium and down randoll mill road.
I didn't see police responding to any violence I just saw cops doing traffic by the stadium after the game.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I didn't see police responding to any violence I just saw cops doing traffic by the stadium after the game.

there was none at the stadium but if the behavior doesnt change of that group of people who hang out on collins street there will be problems.